User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Projects you'd like to see realesed
Which one would you like to see released now
Hell Reavealed 3
Alien Vendetta 2
New Doom Community Project 3
Eternal 4
Scythe 3
Deus Vult 3
The Ultimate Torment & Torture 5
Plutonia 3
Epic 3
Zpack 2
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17.   
DoomK07
Banned

Greetings, people! I've noticed that there are a lot of great (mega)wads (that even won Cacoawards) that seem to be getting no sequels in the future, let's discuss just the best 10 IMO:

1-Hell Revealed 3 (Heard about it maybe a year ago with a different title "Hell Last Stand" but nothing more so far)

2-Alien Vendetta 2 (A LEGEND, I know that there are many projects that are inspired by AV but don't you think that a direct sequel would be even better?)

3-New Doom Community Project 3 (NDCP1 was very good, NDCP2 was SUPERB and the third installment would be even better than "SUPERB" do you doubt it, well I don't)

4-Eternal 4 (teamTNT vanished and its site is dead, will Rex Claussen do something about it this year? If the demo is just 7 maps but still hours of unstoppable and magnificent gameplay just imagine how good would it be 32 same quality maps. I can't imagine!)

5-Scythe 3 (It's never too late, I think Erik Alm is no more in the doom community but there are a lot of authors that surely were inspired by his work, there authors than have a similar style and enough talent for a project like this one, for example: Josh Sealy; Skillsaw; Darkwave000; Christian Lian; Phobus and many more IMO)

6-Deus Vult 3 (Not start I guess, well maybe not even planned or will it never be planned? Are you kidding me? Deus Vult 2 still is surreal and astounding! A sequel would be a dream!!!)

7-The Ultimate Torment & Torture 5 (It could have 3D Models; all new weapons; Countless new monsters; HiRes textures; special effects; Different new gameplay approachs; sidequests and an rpg-type experience system. Yeah that's right! It Could!

8-Plutonia 3 (Pl2 is perfect and almost everyone seems to love plutonia style.)

9-Epic 3 (Epic 1 from Alexander "ETERNAL" is awesome, epic 2 is a Egypt style megawad, the third installment could be another megawad in another theme!)

10-Zpack 2 (Advanced maps full of scripting, detailing, many new added enemies, special effects and many more surprises, no doubt a sequel would be a must, no?)

What you think?

Old Post 03-14-13 00:14
DoomK07 is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomK07 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Memfis
Forum Legend

I want ksutra2

Old Post 03-14-13 00:21
Memfis is online now Profile || Click here to Send Memfis a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Archy
Forum Regular

Alien Vendetta 2 would be awful, nothing can compare to the level of quality that AV is.

Memfis said:
I want ksutra2

Ditto.

Old Post 03-14-13 00:26
Archy is offline Profile || Click here to Send Archy a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ribbiks

are you talking about official sequels by the original authors, or those community-project-tribute-remake deluxe sort of things?

also does dv2ii count sort of as dv3? here's hoping that gets finished eventually.

Old Post 03-14-13 00:29
Ribbiks is offline Profile || Click here to Send Ribbiks a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
scalliano
This door is opened elsewhere...

Personally, I want to see CIF4 :P

Whilst ZPack2 (call it "More Random Maps For ZDoom") would be nice to see, it's unlikely given the absolute kicking that the first one got, bar a couple of maps.

Old Post 03-14-13 00:31
scalliano is offline Profile || Click here to Send scalliano a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMAD
Bitcoin IS a religion.

The idea of NDCP3 seems pretty unlikely these days, borderline laughable, in fact. The place is a tomb. I wish that wasn't the case, but I honestly don't see it happening.

Old Post 03-14-13 00:33
DooMAD is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMAD a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mouldy

I'd love to see deus vult 2 become the full megawad, but i'd settle for even just a few more maps.

Old Post 03-14-13 00:54
mouldy is offline Profile || Click here to Send mouldy a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote