User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > bombs interrupt boston marathon [infowars crap]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:05.   
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/04/18/53...-evacuated.html

Yeah, it's nuts.

Some interesting developments on the boston marathon story:
http://www.infowars.com/photos-priv...-tactical-gear/

Old Post 04-18-13 21:20
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

I don't think I've listened to Alex Jones Show in years.

Old Post 04-18-13 21:23
Technician is offline Profile || Click here to Send Technician a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mr. Freeze
etc.

Hellbent said:
infowars

NOOOOOOOOPE

lets talk about reptilians next because thats the same line of logic that site operates on

Old Post 04-18-13 21:39
Mr. Freeze is offline Profile || Click here to Send Mr. Freeze a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

I thought the evidence was pretty good.
Also, they have some people on there who talk in a very professional, mellow tone which gives them a lot more credence than the style of Alex Jones.

Old Post 04-18-13 21:58
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

I'm not sure how anything in that post is "evidence" of what it's trying to imply.

Having security on site checking for possible radiation from the bomb only confirms the obvious answer: no one knew about this. If they were somehow in on the attack, they wouldn't be checking for radiation: not only would they already know there wasn't any, but if they had planned for any to be there, it'd literally be suicide for them to have stuck around.

Unless I'm supposed to believe that the government is playing 18th dimensional chess, and that they were planted there to fool me into coming to the conclusion that it wasn't an inside job. Even though it'd be easier and far less nonsensical to just not have them there, because this didn't change my opinion on anything at all.

Old Post 04-18-13 22:24
esselfortium is offline Profile || Click here to Send esselfortium a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aliotroph?
postCount++

Hellbent said:
I thought the evidence was pretty good.
Also, they have some people on there who talk in a very professional, mellow tone which gives them a lot more credence than the style of Alex Jones.

That kind of thinking is why call-centre staff are trained to speak in professional, mellow tones when telling lies. I know. I've been there.

Old Post 04-18-13 22:25
Aliotroph? is offline Profile || Click here to Send Aliotroph? a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

a rep from www.infowars.com just tried to ask a question and he was totally ignored.

Old Post 04-18-13 22:28
esselfortium

I can't possibly imagine why.

Old Post 04-18-13 22:34
esselfortium is offline Profile || Click here to Send esselfortium a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grazza
Let's try Caesium

Hellbent said:
a rep from www.infowars.com just tried to ask a question and he was totally ignored.
Was that the crazy-sounding guy who appeared to be trying to drown out everyone else by shouting incoherent crap?

Old Post 04-18-13 22:38
Grazza is offline Profile || Click here to Send Grazza a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Csonicgo

Grazza said:
Was that the crazy-sounding guy who appeared to be trying to drown out everyone else by shouting incoherent crap?
Yep!

They also attacked NPR with nutjob calls the day after the bombing with supposed "coorelated evidence" between WTC7 and the Boston bombings, and that both were "False flag" operations.

Old Post 04-18-13 22:44
Csonicgo is offline Profile || Click here to Send Csonicgo a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

Oh, sorry, did I interrupt your news feed?

[I AM A MORON]

I guess I could have edited the photo and written along the spoon: "Mainstream Media"

Old Post 04-18-13 22:49
esselfortium

That.... is not even remotely a valid rebuttal.

Old Post 04-18-13 22:52
Snakes

It's been about a 3-year gap, but good to know that you still look into crackpot theories when disaster strikes, Hellbent. This reminds of that time you wouldn't stop talking about WTC and posted a picture portraying Doomworlders as "Sheeple."

Old Post 04-18-13 22:53
Snakes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Snakes a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

esselfortium said:
That.... is not even remotely a valid rebuttal.
Infowars produced much more compelling evidence for who the actual suspects might have been than what the news conference said. Why wouldn't the officials be interested in looking at all angles? Apparently at the rushed news conference they used clipboards to cover the images of the Navy Seal guys (look at the link I posted).

Old Post 04-18-13 23:00
esselfortium

Hellbent said:
Infowars produced much more compelling evidence for who the actual suspects might have been than what the news conference said. Why wouldn't the officials be interested in looking at all angles? Apparently they used clipboards to cover the images of the Navy Seal guys (look at the link I posted).

You still didn't respond at all to my rebuttal of their "evidence".

Do you have any response, or are you just going to keep saying they're right and everyone else is wrong without backing it up?

Old Post 04-18-13 23:02
dew
experts

Hellbent said:
I guess I could have edited the photo and written along the spoon: "Mainstream Media"

don't forget to add "Brangelina" or "Austerity Cuts" along the porridge and "Rupert Murdoch" along the hand to drive the message home! only then i shall be properly mocked!

Old Post 04-18-13 23:03
dew is offline Profile || Click here to Send dew a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

The evidence is in the link, dude. Look at the link.

Old Post 04-18-13 23:04
esselfortium

Hellbent said:
The evidence is in the link, dude. Look at the link.

Did you read my post at all? It was directly in response to your link. The only thing evident is that you're ignoring any facts that might conflict with what you already believe.

Old Post 04-18-13 23:08
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

esselfortium said:

Did you read my post at all? It was directly in response to your link. The only thing evident is that you're ignoring any facts that might conflict with what you already believe.

Did you listen to the news conference? The whole thing just smells.

EDIT: If you don't think WTC7 is a major problem in the official narrative of 9/11, then I can't help you.

Old Post 04-18-13 23:12
esselfortium

Hellbent said:
Did you listen to the news conference? The whole thing just smells.

Are you capable of answering a simple question?

Old Post 04-18-13 23:13
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

esselfortium said:

Are you capable of answering a simple question?

I'm not sure what more you want me to say.

EDIT: Maybe Infowars is wrong, but I think what they're doing is more compelling than what the "officials" are doing. *shrug*

Old Post 04-18-13 23:14