User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > bombs interrupt boston marathon [conspiracy theory]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:33.   
gggmork
If you can make any sense of this post, congratulations

What do you think of this?:
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldrepo...ou-think/41807/

Old Post 04-21-13 17:43
gggmork is offline Profile || Click here to Send gggmork a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Nomad
Not dumb enough to get a custom title

I'd think, what does "The Government" have to gain by faking a bombing? If "The Government" really doesn't care that much about the citizens, they'd just use real bombs.

Old Post 04-21-13 19:22
Nomad is offline Profile || Click here to Send Nomad a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Quast
insert title here

gggmork said:

The article: This is all fake, as you can see there is no blood anywhere!

*article shows picture of blood everywhere*

The article: Oh, that's clearly fake blood.

LOL jesus christ.

The article itself is kind of boring, the real golden treats are the comments where even the nutters there can't agree on a single point except that the all powerful goverment is able enough to concoct this entire ordeal, but somehow incapable of hiding damning evidence from internet super sleuths.

Here's what I don't understand gggmork, considering the above, why would the entire incident be 'faked', by that I mean, a fake bomb (smoke bomb, flash powder or whatever) fake blood, fake injuries, fake people, fake everything? It seems to be a lot more trouble than it's worth relying on actors to play their theater perfectly, when you know, they could've just used a real bomb and gotten real blood, real death and real tragedy no actors pouring fake blood on the cement required.

But that would make too much sense I guess.

Old Post 04-21-13 19:48
Quast is offline Profile || Click here to Send Quast a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Belial

gggmork said:

Dunno, Jeff Bauman apparently looks a bit like Nick Vogt?

Old Post 04-21-13 19:57
Belial is offline Profile || Click here to Send Belial a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

Nomad said:
I'd think, what does "The Government" have to gain by faking a bombing? If "The Government" really doesn't care that much about the citizens, they'd just use real bombs.

That why actual false flag ops/provokacias use real bombs, real guns, and real victims.

Old Post 04-21-13 20:23
Maes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Maes a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

gggmork said:

I think it should be enough of a conspiracy that two disgusting individuals set off a pair of bombs in a public place, destroying the lives of a couple of hundred people.

Old Post 04-21-13 20:23
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Caffeine Freak
black and shiny

gggmork said:

I think it's remarkably easy for an author of a piece like this to make his piece seem more credible by saying he's an experienced expert in the trauma field, or whatever field happens to be applicable to the subject matter.

I also think that no amount of arguing or logical discussion with idiots like this will convince them that the world isn't flat, black isn't white, ordinary humans have ten fingers, and the tremendous amount of effort it would take to coordinate something like this and keep everyone quiet afterwards would be much less cost-effective than simply using actual bombs, as others have pointed out.

So I'm not even going to bother.

Old Post 04-21-13 21:01
Caffeine Freak is offline Profile || Click here to Send Caffeine Freak a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

I typed a long(ish) response using evidence from a friend who is a serving military nurse, who sees injuries of this type (and more) on a daily basis and whose experiences refute much of what was said in that article.

Then I remembered that the article was written by a tin-foil-hat wearing conspiracy theorist and I decided not to bother.

Old Post 04-21-13 21:40
Enjay is offline Profile || Click here to Send Enjay a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DeathevokatioN
Forum Staple

Nomad said:
Creating fear to remind the right wing why they have to stay in the middle East, scare people into sacrificing more freedoms for "security", one suspect can't talk and the other is dead. Nothing questionable at all, lets all go back to playing Doom, but just remember, while your playing Doom... that I'll be playing Duke Nukem 3d!

Old Post 04-21-13 22:23
DeathevokatioN is offline Profile || Click here to Send DeathevokatioN a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Nomad
Not dumb enough to get a custom title

DeathevokatioN said:
Creating fear to remind the right wing why they have to stay in the middle East, scare people into sacrificing more freedoms for "security", one suspect can't talk and the other is dead. Nothing questionable at all, lets all go back to playing Doom, but just remember, while your playing Doom... that I'll be playing Duke Nukem 3d!

But again, even assuming "The Government" (or "The Illuminati" or whatever stupid conspiracy organization you prefer) wants to do those things, why bother FAKING a bombing?

Old Post 04-21-13 22:48
Nomad is offline Profile || Click here to Send Nomad a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote