User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Uploading WAD problem

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:12.   
Matthew
Banned

Am I the only one, no matter what I do, who can't upload to doomworld?

I did that FTP client thing, but all I get is a "Access Denied" message. I might get another doomer to do it if I can't figure it out...

If you know, leave a reply!

~Matthew

Old Post 04-25-13 04:25
Matthew is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Snakes

It's possible someone else is logged into it already. Just be patient and try again a bit later.

Old Post 04-25-13 04:46
Snakes is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Matthew
Banned

I try to go to the incoming folder, and it says "553 permission denied"

Old Post 04-25-13 04:49
Matthew is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Snakes

I just connected to it problem-free. Are you sure you entered everything correctly? For example, is the username "anonymous" and the password your email address? I used to mix those up way back when. If you still have problems, I can just upload the file for you. PM me.

Old Post 04-25-13 04:56
Snakes is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Matthew
Banned

I won't let me log in when I put that in.

Old Post 04-25-13 04:58
Snakes

Well, Google produced this to me. I'm not a tech-savvy person, but judging from what I read, you may be fucked ATM. Maybe someone else will be able to throw you a bone, but I'm just gonna back away from this for the time being.

Old Post 04-25-13 05:04
Matthew
Banned

Well, could I trust you with my password?

Old Post 04-25-13 05:05
Memfis
Forum Spammer

uh oh, Ty finally told the trolls to fuck off?

Old Post 04-25-13 14:00
Memfis is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Matthew said:
Am I the only one, no matter what I do, who can't upload to doomworld?
That doesn't surprise me, Doomworld doesn't host the archives.

I did that FTP client thing, but all I get is a "Access Denied" message. I might get another doomer to do it if I can't figure it out...
Which FTP client are you using? If it's Filezilla - check that it's configured to open only 1 connection to the archive, it defaults to 2.

Well, could I trust you with my password?
Probably not, though a password isn't required for anonymous login.

Old Post 04-25-13 14:36
GreyGhost is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Matthew
Banned

I finally figured it out guys! Thanks for the help!

Old Post 04-26-13 00:12