User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Doom RPG on PC?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:32.   
keithktam

don't know if anyone still care, here the link to a website that you can play doom rpg there, they got other old Java base/phone game there as well, might want to check that out!!

http://fun2mobo.webcindario.com/index.php?go=&play=yes

Old Post 05-15-13 11:53
keithktam is offline Profile || Click here to Send keithktam a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Spammer

Uh, probably not a good idea to bump a 7-year-old thread, just to tell us about some site which prompts the viewer to install a bunch of crapware.

Old Post 05-15-13 12:03
DoomUK is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoomUK a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
keithktam

DoomUK said:
Uh, probably not a good idea to bump a 7-year-old thread, just to tell us about some site which prompts the viewer to install a bunch of crapware.

I wasn't trying to bump, i stumbled this forum i thought i would give some help. First, there is no need for any installation of software, it was asking you to install Java which is needed for that old phone game to play.

Second, now thats gonna sound weird, cause i would say never mind what i just said cause i was playing it, half way through the first level, it just simply asked you for feedback and said good bye. So.... another dumb ass Indian website shit....

so never mind

Old Post 05-15-13 12:30
keithktam is offline Profile || Click here to Send keithktam a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
bcwood16

Im up for this, would be cool to have.

Not sure how it would play out, never played a Doom RPG.

As for a MMOFPS, that would be pretty cool. CTF Doom.

Something like UT 99 or 2K4 but with Doom marines vs imps/monsters etc. ummm, a MOD???

Old Post 05-15-13 13:29
bcwood16 is offline Profile || Click here to Send bcwood16 a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheSpazztikOne

I'd add a plug to my Doom RPG I'm currently making here on DW, but that would probably stray in quite another direction than the Cell-Doom RPG.

Old Post 05-15-13 14:15
TheSpazztikOne is offline Profile || Click here to Send TheSpazztikOne a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote