User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Doom Fetish! [bump]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 14:59.   
15098D
Warming Up

The exclimations of the SS Nazis or when a WAD uses script to make you mugshot change (that's rare).

Old Post 05-23-13 01:33
15098D is offline Profile || Click here to Send 15098D a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
15098D
Warming Up

Combustable said:
For some reason, the crack of the SS is great. I remember one time, I was on Zdaemon, and the wad we were playing changed the SS sound. It screwed me up so bad, just not hearing the familiar bang from the super shotgun threw my game off, and I still dont know why. Also, is the sound of a cacodemon dying, that weird... Squeal they make. and that growly sound that the bull demons make, while they walk around. I cant even describe it. It's the weirdest sound ever.

Ah, yes, the Cracodemon death sound, I don't know what it is but I could listen to that forever.

Old Post 05-23-13 01:38
15098D is offline Profile || Click here to Send 15098D a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
schwerpunk

Taming Rev rockets missiles and using them against my own enemies.

Old Post 05-23-13 01:38
schwerpunk is offline Profile || Click here to Send schwerpunk a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

Of all the bumped threads on this forum, I had to walk into this one.

Old Post 05-23-13 02:14
esselfortium is offline Profile || Click here to Send esselfortium a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
40oz
Forum Spammer

Pretending I'm an archvile and that old threads are dead demons

Old Post 05-23-13 02:18
40oz is offline Profile || Click here to Send 40oz a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Playing shotgun snooker with lost souls, that game never gets old.

Old Post 05-23-13 02:33
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
NiuHaka

Holy Smokes! Quite the zombie thread. Funny how little attention it caught back then but it still came back.

... I can't resist.

Doors. I love the sounds of the doors in Doom. Love them. LOVE THEM!

Old Post 05-23-13 04:33
NiuHaka is offline Profile || Click here to Send NiuHaka a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote