User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > The dreaded "S" word! [spam posts]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20.   
grouchbag

DooM_RO said:

It would be anticlimatic if they just helled it when they got bored. No, this needs to end with a bang (lol).

BOOM!

Old Post 05-31-13 05:39
grouchbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send grouchbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
grouchbag

BOOM,BOOM<BOOM?!? AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
They killed me.

Old Post 05-31-13 06:10
grouchbag is offline Profile || Click here to Send grouchbag a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

That's what you get for trying to kill a thread prematurely. :P

<reloads shotgun>

Old Post 05-31-13 06:23
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
schwerpunk

Sooo what now?

Old Post 05-31-13 06:24
schwerpunk is offline Profile || Click here to Send schwerpunk a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
glenzinho
Forum Regular

Give grandma her meds?

Old Post 05-31-13 06:36
glenzinho is online now Profile || Click here to Send glenzinho a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
grouchbag

glenzinho said:
Give grandma her meds?

I am not on drugs or medication in any way.I do not drink.I do not
smoke.And I am not your grandma.I am your GROUCHBAG here to gripe at you.And this is a joke,so if you don't LOL like a good little Doomer,I will make you stand in a corner,face to the wall.

Old Post 05-31-13 06:52
glenzinho
Forum Regular

grouchbag said:

I am not on drugs or medication in any way.I do not drink.I do not
smoke.And I am not your grandma.I am your GROUCHBAG here to gripe at you.And this is a joke,so if you don't LOL like a good little Doomer,I will make you stand in a corner,face to the wall.

Yes grandma... *walks to the corner and faces the wall*

Old Post 05-31-13 06:54
glenzinho is online now Profile || Click here to Send glenzinho a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote