User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > TNT vs. Plutonia vs. Perdition's Gate

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31.   
Soldat
Banned

Considering each on their own merits, which do you like most and least?

I like Plutonia most because almost every level is fun and I dig the challenge and somewhat unique architectural style. My least favorite is TNT because it has quite a few bad or very mediocre levels. Perdition's Gate is quite good for me, but I don't find it as influential and not as much of a 'staple wad' as Plutonia.

As a note I know Perdition's Gate isn't a typical one to include in the comparison, but I feel it's appropriate to compare given two of its three main map designers have work in TNT, not to mention it's definitely a contemporary wad with the other two, given it even had a chance to be part of Final Doom at one point.

Old Post 06-05-13 22:52
Soldat is offline Profile || Click here to Send Soldat a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tarnsman
Forum Regular

On a scale of 1 to BDL I would rate this thread a 65.3

Old Post 06-05-13 22:56
Tarnsman is offline Profile || Click here to Send Tarnsman a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

I'd rather see Megadoomer vs. Brandon vs. Soldat

Old Post 06-05-13 23:00
Use3D is offline Profile || Click here to Send Use3D a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
kmxexii

I know there's a cure for you, Brandon, and I will dedicate six seconds of every day of my life to finding it

Old Post 06-06-13 00:33
kmxexii is online now Profile || Click here to Send kmxexii a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Memfis
Forum Spammer

I once had an idea to make a map called "Detective Brandon D and the Case of a Missing Star". The story is that Alien Vendetta suddenly lost one star on /idgames and now D has to find it. Why him? Because nobody else cares about this shit!

Old Post 06-06-13 00:41
Memfis is offline Profile || Click here to Send Memfis a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote