User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Finished school... [this thread stinks of fish] [creepy blog hijack]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:06.   
188DarkRevived
Banned

Congratulations for finally getting your summer off!
As for me, it's already been 2 months out of college and away from my "fish", and there's still 2 more months left to live through before I either willingly or unwillingly become placed within potential proximity of her for another 8 months.
So I'm basically in the half-way point right now.
I don't know if this can be regarded as fortunate or unfortunate, but me and my "fish" live in different towns which are separated by a stretch of highway. Therefore, I don't get to encounter her or any of her relatives at any supermarkets during the summer off.

According to the hashtags of her latest photo, she is really missing "rez life" and feeling nostalgic about making smoothies with her room-mate.

Last edited by 188DarkRevived on 06-18-13 at 03:23

Old Post 06-18-13 03:14
188DarkRevived is offline Profile || Click here to Send 188DarkRevived a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
exp(x)

188DarkRevived said:
Congratulations for finally getting your summer off!
As for me, it's already been 2 months out of college and away from my "fish", and there's still 2 more months left to live through before I either willingly or unwillingly become placed within potential proximity of her for another 8 months.
So I'm basically in the half-way point right now.
I don't know if this can be regarded as fortunate or unfortunate, but me and my "fish" live in different towns which are separated by a stretch of highway. Therefore, I don't get to encounter her or any of her relatives at any supermarkets during the summer off.

According to the hashtags of her latest photo, she is really missing "rez life" and feeling nostalgic about making smoothies with her room-mate.

You are a creep.

Old Post 06-18-13 03:50
exp(x) is offline Profile || Click here to Send exp(x) a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Remiel

188DarkRevived said:
my "fish"
potential proximity of her
me and my "fish"
encounter her or any of her relatives at any supermarkets
hashtags of her latest photo
I feel like I need to carry a rape whistle to posts like these.

Old Post 06-18-13 06:24
Remiel is offline Profile || Click here to Send Remiel a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote