User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Why be a Dick?!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:43.   
uzi9mmauto

The whole point of a forum to express oneself without censorship or someone else words mixed into it. Unless the post is hateful or whatever. The post is OPEN -there should be no reason for a problem.
Hell, I've had responses to posts i did 4-5 years later. Well I responded to a post that fit what I wanted to fucking answer. I took the hour to gather the information and put it into the post. I knew for sure. I was gonna have a bit of email on it. I even threw in some humor that was applied about the topic. Anyhow- in this post I knew for sure I found a common ground and interest with some Doom members which would of needed up possible being friend off of the forum.

So anyways- I come back to the forum today to find NO response.
WHAT? No dam way! Well to my surprise a feeling of anger came over me.
For some childish reason my post was NOWHERE to be found and the post that wasn't even a year old- "CLOSED".

So my main question is- WHY BE DICK? Who closed it and I don't care "why" cause it wasn't YOU responding. This must happen rather often here in the forum? Anyone else have had this issue (Which I am sure YES)before on here? So if someone starts or runs a forum that CLOSES a OPEN Post and DELETES a person's time consuming or not post, should go censor somewhere else. So that brings me back to the same question.
WHY BE A DICK?

Old Post 06-23-13 15:00
uzi9mmauto is offline Profile || Click here to Send uzi9mmauto a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

You didn't bump an old-ass forum thread, did you?

Old Post 06-23-13 15:14
Glaice is offline Profile || Click here to Send Glaice a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

posting in epic thread

Old Post 06-23-13 15:17
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jayextee
Darth Jrrr

This post, it looks like English and yet I can't discern any kind of real meaning from it.

Old Post 06-23-13 15:22
Jayextee is offline Profile || Click here to Send Jayextee a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
uzi9mmauto

Mr. Chris said:
You didn't bump an old-ass forum thread, did you?

No it wasnt even a year old my friend. It was from 05/12
Well thats 13 months old but that was the one I replied to. Others were even newer. There was no GOOD reason for what was done seeing all rules were obeyed and post was open and active.

Old Post 06-23-13 15:23
uzi9mmauto is offline Profile || Click here to Send uzi9mmauto a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Old Post 06-23-13 15:30
Danarchy is offline Profile || Click here to Send Danarchy a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

uzi9mmauto said:

No it wasnt even a year old my friend. It was from 05/12
Well thats 13 months old but that was the one I replied to. Others were even newer. There was no GOOD reason for what was done seeing all rules were obeyed and post was open and active.

May 2012, maybe the last post date was that and that's why it was deleted (unless the post had relevant info to the thread)?

Old Post 06-23-13 15:36
Glaice is offline Profile || Click here to Send Glaice a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grazza
=/-

Don't do this again.

And never link to warez sites.

Old Post 06-23-13 15:42
Grazza is online now Profile || Click here to Send Grazza a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote