User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Doom 64 EX Mapping Activity - Don't link to warez

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:02.   
jdagenet

Alwaysdoomed said:
I actually wouldn't mind making maps for doom64 ex, but it requires somehow taking doom64 from a cart and putting it into my computer, something I dont know how to do.

Seems like too much trouble to get doom64 ex to work, since doom64absolution doesnt count as the doom64 rom =[

You obviously haven't tried then. All you do is get a DooM 64 ROM from a website and drag 'n' drop it on the converter and it will do the rest for you.
You were actually required to have .Z64 ROM before but I'm not sure if Kaiser fixed it to support all ROM types.

Old Post 07-09-13 22:18
jdagenet is offline Profile || Click here to Send jdagenet a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Alwaysdoomed

jdagenet said:

You obviously haven't tried then. All you do is get a DooM 64 ROM from a website and drag 'n' drop it on the converter and it will do the rest for you.
You were actually required to have .Z64 ROM before but I'm not sure if Kaiser fixed it to support all ROM types.

You wouldnt happen to know a safe website would you? I dont want a virus.

Old Post 07-09-13 22:47
Alwaysdoomed is offline Profile || Click here to Send Alwaysdoomed a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
jdagenet

Alwaysdoomed said:

You wouldnt happen to know a safe website would you? I dont want a virus.

I think link removed is pretty safe, it also has that .Z64 ROM type I was talking about. There is also link removed which I think is always good too.

jdagenet, don't link to warez on Doomworld please

Last edited by esselfortium on 07-10-13 at 00:52

Old Post 07-09-13 22:56
jdagenet is offline Profile || Click here to Send jdagenet a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote