User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > HATTW (How A Terry Trap Works) REPOST

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:40.   
Flame Skull
Banned

First off why the fuck was my topic moved to POST HELL? I want a fucking answer to why someone had the balls to do put something like that in a retarded joke section. How fucking dare you? I'm trying to share something with the doom community and you doomworld moderators fuck me for it? FUCK YOU.

This is my first real Doom Mod. It was tested on Zandronum, but earlier versions were tested on ZDoom, so there shouldn't be any compatibility errors. I scripted literally EVERYTHING in this WAD. Took about 1 1\2 months to complete, as the production was on and off, and because I procrastinate a lot too.

Latest Version (Version 3)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ivi9ws3c7tr9e2/HATTWv3.rar

--------------------

Older Versions

Version 2

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a2rvu8z3jseqk9i/HATTWv2.rar

Version 1 (Beta Build)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kgdc6zek6vhk4ou/HATTW.rar

Old Post 07-17-13 22:34
Flame Skull is offline Profile || Click here to Send Flame Skull a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BloodyAcid

because

code:
#include "zcommon.acs" script 2 enter { setfont("Bigfont"); printbold(s:"\cgOH MY GOSH OF GUSHING SEMENS, YOU HAVE AN AMAZING ASS, NOW ALLOW ME TO FUCK IT!"); delay(5); restart; }

Old Post 07-17-13 22:46
BloodyAcid is offline Profile || Click here to Send BloodyAcid a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Flame Skull
Banned

It has an explanation level (Map33), a fully functional Terry Trap room (Map34), and a credits map (map35). That under NO CIRCUMSTANCES means the post should in post hell. Fucking dickheads.

Old Post 07-17-13 22:58
Flame Skull is offline Profile || Click here to Send Flame Skull a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

Doom needs more Terry. Thanks for reposting this.

Old Post 07-17-13 22:58
Eris Falling is online now Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Membrain

I can see that this is going to go great places.

Old Post 07-17-13 23:04
Membrain is offline Profile || Click here to Send Membrain a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Springy

Flame Skull said:
It has an explanation level (Map33), a fully functional Terry Trap room (Map34), and a credits map (map35). That under NO CIRCUMSTANCES means the post should in post hell. Fucking dickheads.

Yeah, that's the point you mugstain. It's a Terry wad and no one cares.

Old Post 07-17-13 23:08
Springy is offline Profile || Click here to Send Springy a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Flame Skull
Banned

It is NOT a Terry wad, It's an EXPLANATION to how one works, dipshits.

Old Post 07-17-13 23:12