User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > The Adventures of Square -- Threadshitting 101

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:45.   
dew
experts

Memfis said:
You could have spent the time it took to make that image to make sure there are no bugs.

silence, lame troll

Old Post 07-28-13 16:43
dew is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dew
experts

j4rio said:
I didn't like Jenesis so I know I'm not going to like this either, because it's by the same author.

then go fuck yourself and don't pollute this thread. seriously, why do you two mong up a completely benign thread? do you want to be losered or something?

Old Post 07-28-13 16:48
dew is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
j4rio
Forum Staple

Geez dew, you sure are easy to troll. I wasn't even trying. Go ahead and loser me, dawg.

Old Post 07-28-13 16:52
j4rio is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dew
experts

your attitude in this thread is "trying". i'm not a big fan of jenesis either, but i don't go crapping over threads before there's even anything in them. how about staying in speed demos and not letting your shitty side show?

Old Post 07-28-13 16:54
Phml
Forum Staple

but i don't go crapping over threads before there's even anything in them

Three posts of yours here with no useful feedback or information of any kind, nothing related to the actual topic, nothing but the usual childish namecalling, pointless antagonizing and Internet tough guy act.

If you weren't here Memfis' and j4rio's replies would have gone unanswered and that would have been it. There's only one person shitting the thread here, it's the guy we all know won't resist posting a reply to this post.

It's not like you post anything of value at best, and the other half of your post history is crapping threads with redneck stupidity, pretend or otherwise. You actually bring negative value by shutting down interesting conversations with your spam. You wouldn't last a month if you weren't best buds 4 ever with influential Doomworlders, i.e. if you started posting on a new, truly anonymous account.

Old Post 07-28-13 18:29
Phml is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
40oz
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

MY CURSOR IS HOVERING OVER THE POST REPLY BUTTON, I CANT RESIST!

Easy on dew, you two are very terrific people and I don't want to see any bad blood between people who are amazing assets to the community in various ways.

Um but to be fair there isn't much to talk about in this thread. This project almost exists. It looks colorful, I might play it, can't determine yet if I'll like it.

I agree with the notion that disregarding a comment is the best way to keep it from blowing out of proportion, but I feel as though we're all gonna have trouble walking away from this seeing as though we all just shot ourselves in the foot.

Old Post 07-28-13 18:39
40oz is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Pavera

Haha... That escalated quickly. Well! Looks cool Jimmy! Glad to see you working on this again! Beware the square.

Old Post 07-28-13 18:40
Pavera is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

Memfis said:
You could have spent the time it took to make that image to make sure there are no bugs.

The time it took to make what, a titlepic? :\

There are screenshots, and there is threadshitting. The two tell a lot about the project and the community, respectively, and further explanation of either doesn't really seem necessary.

Old Post 07-28-13 19:10
esselfortium is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dew
experts

Phml said:
Three posts of yours here with no useful feedback or information of any kind, nothing related to the actual topic, nothing but the usual childish namecalling, pointless antagonizing and Internet tough guy act.

what useful feedback would you have me bring up at this point, eh? yet jario seems to have a solid opinion about the wad - thoroughly negative, based on a bunch of pictures. be more hypocritical, i dare you.

If you weren't here Memfis' and j4rio's replies would have gone unanswered and that would have been it. There's only one person shitting the thread here, it's the guy we all know won't resist posting a reply to this post.

oops, you win the dare. of course i'd react to direct insults, so i'm not impressed by your self-fulfilling prophecy. so memfis and jario post provocative jabs, but it's me being at fault for reacting. (but not you for reacting on me, nice.)

It's not like you post anything of value at best, and the other half of your post history is crapping threads with redneck stupidity, pretend or otherwise. You actually bring negative value by shutting down interesting conversations with your spam. You wouldn't last a month if you weren't best buds 4 ever with influential Doomworlders, i.e. if you started posting on a new, truly anonymous account.

this is just a pile of insults with some paranoia sprinkled on top. are you trying to become a "martyr" or something?

Old Post 07-28-13 20:04