User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Plutonia Project - Help Wanted!!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:37.   
Fellowzdoomer
You mean, I have to actually think before I post?!

Greetings, fellow DOOMWORLDers. I need some help on making a project called Plutonium, which is a Plutonia fan mod. What I need is:

1 - A map builder (or map touch ups)
2 - Beta tester (3 demos minimum, 5 demos max.)

All who help will be credited into the project. Contact me if you want to help on this project!

Last edited by Fellowzdoomer on 08-01-13 at 00:33

Old Post 08-01-13 00:18
Fellowzdoomer is offline Profile || Click here to Send Fellowzdoomer a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Whoo
Forum Regular

You're not going to get much (if any) help if you don't show anything that indicates you can contribute to the project as well.

Old Post 08-01-13 00:26
Whoo is offline Profile || Click here to Send Whoo a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer

I am also contributing by making maps myself, Whoo. Im starting on map30 and will hopefully not get too many glitches.

Old Post 08-01-13 00:39
Fellowzdoomer is offline Profile || Click here to Send Fellowzdoomer a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

can't..resist..

Fellowzdoomer, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Old Post 08-01-13 00:43
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer

I understand the undone projects. R.I.P, undone. =( AS explained above, im starting on map 30, and will try to finish it. IM nearly done. Just add sectors, fix some HOMs, thrn whoever wants it i can send it through email.

Old Post 08-01-13 00:47
Obsidian
Forum Staple

When you're done, post a nice looking screenshot of it: i with luck it'll inspire more people to help you make maps. Also, you might want to move this to Wads and Mods. How did you get to Blogs anyway?

Old Post 08-01-13 01:32
Obsidian is online now Profile || Click here to Send Obsidian a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer

i wish i knew lol. I thought this was wads n mods cause i clickef it. HOPE this doesnt count as spam.

Old Post 08-01-13 01:36
Fellowzdoomer

ODD. I cant delete this... well i moved it over

Old Post 08-01-13 01:41
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

No delete privileges on these forums for anything less than moderator-level access. I think it's something to do with the way this ancient version of vBulletin handles deletions.

Old Post 08-01-13 03:36
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer

that explains it.thnx!

Old Post 08-01-13 03:50