User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Important message from the Dark King
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:44.   
Binary
Green Marine

Hey guys, I wouldn't normally be posting like this, but fact is, Satan has spoken to me. I know now for sure, I've seen it both in my dreams and awake.

He shown himself to me, and ordered me to create art that will spread his message among the living. After some talk, we settled for sending his message inside of a piece of music.

"Music is one of the grossest sins of the human flesh. That is to be used of. You shall make music that will twist the flesh of the living alive, and the bones of the dead in the graves".

He also pointed me to a particular speech by Hitler. He said he went back in time at some point, and possessed the dictator so he would make a speech that would have a new meaning when used in conjuncion with Satan's message.

"The Seven Displumes of The Cursed Ointment. A reminder of the dark ages, the witches, the killing. May the listeners
experience the darkest fears."

Satan also ordered me to curse the record. And so I did, after his orders. I cursed the vinyl with piss and spit, span around it three times,
and got it to digital. It is important to note that was not allowed to use digital gear up to the point at which I converted the track to MP3.
I was provided with a reel-to-reel tape machine, a mic, and a witch to assist me, since the Lord himself was too busy.

It took two weeks to score the entire thing, after which I was ordered to distribute it by any means necessary.

So here it is. A record for you to enjoy. Lie down in bed with eyes closed, and experience Satan's message for you.
A journey through the sins of the ever-degrading human flesh. The revelation.

So, with no further addue, I present you The Seven Displumes of The Cursed Ointment. PLEASE, do download it.

If you have any more qustions, just ask, I'd be happy to give you some more trivia.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g71g8eru5...%20Ointment.mp3

Old Post 08-28-13 11:42
Binary is offline Profile || Click here to Send Binary a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Remiel

ok thx

Old Post 08-28-13 11:46
Remiel is offline Profile || Click here to Send Remiel a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

The real sin here is using a lossy digital format.

Old Post 08-28-13 11:56
Maes is online now Profile || Click here to Send Maes a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

Khorus said:
Oh, do fuck off.

Old Post 08-28-13 12:00
Eris Falling is online now Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
cannonball

Binary said:

"Music is one of the grossest sins of the human flesh. That is to be used of. You shall make music that will twist the flesh of the living alive, and the bones of the dead in the graves".

heh I'll give you that one since one direction, Nikki Minaj and Justin Beiber etc exist and are regular chart toppers.
The rest......
I will get my electrical probe

Old Post 08-28-13 12:02
cannonball is offline Profile || Click here to Send cannonball a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Binary
Green Marine

Mock all you want, but the track was thought over a long long time by both me and Him to deliver his message as efficienly as possible, even inside this lossy format.

There are seven "chapters" in the track, but together they form a big picture, interpreted differently by each peer:

1. The issue of the dark
2. The issue of His falling from the Sky and Beelzebub
3. The issue of fascism, and how we were deceived into believing it was the jews, when there were (are) actually other puppeteers
4. The issue of carnal desire, and how it turns our minds, leading us to cannibalism eventually
5. The issue of the war lust
6. The issue of the child lust
7. The issue of the burning houses, and the greedy ones

I hope this explains it all.

I will not "fuck off" in the circumstances under which my life is at stake.

Last edited by Binary on 08-28-13 at 16:18

Old Post 08-28-13 12:06
Binary is offline Profile || Click here to Send Binary a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sgt dopey

Oh dear, who let the loonies out

Old Post 08-28-13 12:10
sgt dopey is offline Profile || Click here to Send sgt dopey a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

Since you do not mention a record cutter/stamper anywhere, I assume the witch took care of that after you had the analog master on the reel-to-reel?

Old Post 08-28-13 12:10
Maes is online now Profile || Click here to Send Maes a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Binary
Green Marine

Maes said:
Since you do not mention a record cutter/stamper anywhere, I assume the witch took care of that after you had the analog master on the reel-to-reel?

It goes like this: I recorded it on a 8-track reel-to-reel (mic, analog synth, etc all you can hear in there), I put the witch put it on vinyl and then wear it a little so I can get that nice "antique" noise in the background. I don't know how she did it, and I couldn't care less, because in all the time I practically had the gun close to my head. I then got it to digital with my hard-earned laptop.

You think I'm lying, but I'm not. I saw him. With ugly face and horns and all is worst. Just try to see the message and focus less on tech aspects, because now really not the time.

Old Post 08-28-13 12:15
durian

What software did you use to rip the vinyl? Did you remember to apply the RIAA curve? If you're going straight from a turntable, you'll need to do that.

Old Post 08-28-13 12:23
durian is online now Profile || Click here to Send durian a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

Hey, if you get to keep the 8-track reel-to-reel, that can be worth a fortune, with all that analog craze going on. Let alone one crafted by the Dark King himself.

@durian: after all the trouble he went through, using a proper phono preamp for the ripping is the least of the technical challenges involved :-)

Old Post 08-28-13 12:23
Binary
Green Marine

Maes said:
Hey, if you get to keep the 8-track reel-to-reel, that can be worth a fortune, with all that analog craze going on. Let alone one crafted by the Dark King himself.

@durian: after all the trouble he went through, using a proper phono preamp for the ripping is the least of the technical challenges involved :-)

It's actually mine. It says TEAC on it. My dad gave it, think it's from the 60s.

durian said:
What software did you use to rip the vinyl? Did you remember to apply the RIAA curve? If you're going straight from a turntable, you'll need to do that.

I just applied the EQ-ing that I considered good-sounding, between 30HZ and 19000 KHZ, with slight boosts and cuts here and there, and all the other stuff. Why do the tech specs count so much? I think it sounds decent and analog enough to prove I knew what I was doing. It's the message that matters!!! You will see it, just listen!

To answer your other question, I used my line-in cable into Audacity, the got the file into Cubase for mastering. Twice, for each channel.

Last edited by Binary on 08-28-13 at 12:32

Old Post 08-28-13 12:26
Maes
I like big butts!

Can I make a cassette out of it? Luxman K-373 3-head deck, BASF Super Chrome II tape, no Dolby NR.

Old Post 08-28-13 12:32
Binary
Green Marine

Maes said:
Can I make a cassette out of it? Luxman K-373 3-head deck, BASF Super Chrome II tape, no Dolby NR.

Actually, I'd use some SuperFerro stuff, since it sounds an idea "smoother" for this type of track. Tastes, tastes. Go with AGFA, the ones with mechanism are cooler.

Now download the track and understand it. That's the idea. See his big picture.

An interesting fact, BTW: Satan himself wrote the melody for the "orgasm" part of the track. He shown me the score in my dreams. It's a score which remarkably accurately reflects the uplifting and downlifting curves in an intercourse. He's a musical genius!

Old Post 08-28-13 12:35
durian

Binary said:
Why do the tech specs count so much?

Some of us are fussy about sound! Though, since I prefer vinyl rips at high-resolution - 24/96, or 24/192 if you can do it - I'll probably not listen to the file you've posted - lossy mp3 and all.

Old Post 08-28-13 12:38
durian is online now Profile || Click here to Send durian a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Binary
Green Marine

durian said:

Some of us are fussy about sound! Though, since I prefer vinyl rips at high-resolution - 24/96, or 24/192 if you can do it - I'll probably not listen to the file you've posted - lossy mp3 and all.

You're not gonna download the file because of the format?!? But it's a 320K rip, coming out of a 32 float, for fuck sake, top notch!!! What do you want a FLAC or something? I don't have that ammount of cloud space! And it sounds like dirt anyway because it comes out of vinyl!

THE MESSAGE MATTERS! THE QUALITY IS HIGH ANYWAY!

Last edited by Binary on 08-28-13 at 12:50

Old Post 08-28-13 12:41
40oz
Forum Spammer

EAT PUSSY
CHUG WHISKEY
HAIL SATAN

Old Post 08-28-13 12:44
40oz is online now Profile || Click here to Send 40oz a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doomhuntress
Forum Regular

can you teach me to curse records? would be awesome if i could get this one guy at school one of my Green Day records that way.

also, who the fuck cares if it's a 32 float if it's fucking lossy lmao.

Old Post 08-28-13 13:19
Doomhuntress is offline Profile || Click here to Send Doomhuntress a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Binary
Green Marine

Doomhuntress said:
can you teach me to curse records? would be awesome if i could get this one guy at school one of my Green Day records that way.

also, who the fuck cares if it's a 32 float if it's fucking lossy lmao.

You have to give your soul to Satan. As long as you are loyal to him in your heart, he will not be angry with you.

I'm not going to get into that right now, but I was advised to spit on the vinyl, and screw the witch in the presence of it. A prayer ended the cursing ritual. I don't really know how this works, but fact is, you will get your own witch if you sign in to Satan, and she will know, should you ever need to curse something.

But it's not cursed in a way that will harm the listener, it's cursed so that it makes the message clear, and that's it. Sort of like a signature, if you will.

IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING LOSSY OKAY! STOP PICKING ON ME FOR THAT I MADE IT A 320 K ITS ENOUGH!

Old Post 08-28-13 13:26
Beginner
Green Marine

Unfortunately, I followed the instructions (for my own risk) and... I couldn't catch any kind of message in this track. However, that tune in my opinion would fit in some cinema/cartoon/whatever with dark atmosphere of ruined society or something like that. I wonder if this music is made by you. If not, I would like to know the source then.

Old Post 08-28-13 13:34
Beginner is offline Profile || Click here to Send Beginner a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Binary
Green Marine

Beginner said:
Unfortunately, I followed the instructions (for my own risk) and... I couldn't catch any kind of message in this track. However, that tune in my opinion would fit in some cinema/cartoon/whatever with dark atmosphere of ruined society or something like that. I wonder if this music is made by you. If not, I would like to know the source then.

A part of it is written directly by Satan, and I got some hints from the witch regarding the arrangement. I received a Korg Mono/Poly and an Akai MPC with personalized "SatanSamples ROM" during work time , which I was able to eventually keep as a fidelity bonus from Him.

I had some pretty strange visions during that period, which caused me to write some scores that pretty much pushed the limits of what might be called "decent melody" to the max and sometimes above.

You can keep the track, but don't do anything stupid with it. It's still property of Him, and he might get angry...

If you can't see the message, it means you already possess the outer consciousness (still, the track is full of dialogue... ). The track itself is a journey through the seven sin paradigms. Eh, enough of my rants now.

BTW, I noticed the "for my own risk" part, and you should now that the track itself does not harm anyone. It's not cursed for that, like I said in the previous post.

One more thing, try to see the track as a whole, to see what all the cells try to say when put together. Use your creativity. Also, it's best if you try and meditated to it. Put it on repeat and listen until you nearly fall asleep, then you will see.

Last edited by Binary on 08-28-13 at 15:57

Old Post 08-28-13 13:42
dew
experts

Why would you not make a message from the Dark King lossless? I thought this was important.

Old Post 08-28-13 13:50
dew is offline Profile || Click here to Send dew a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Binary
Green Marine

dew said:
Why would you not make a message from the Dark King lossless? I thought this was important.

He stressed out "portability over complexity, I need this distributed in mass, the new world order need be rushed". I don't understand why you people complain so much, it's 320K, though. It wouldn't have sounded much different, I can assure you that, because at some point I did handle a WAV lossless version, and I had top-notch studio monitors at my disposal. No difference in sound whatsoever.

Old Post 08-28-13 13:54
Springy

Holy fuck cakes, someone's been let out of Broadmoor hospital a little early.

Old Post 08-28-13 14:12
Springy is offline Profile || Click here to Send Springy a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Interesting, but it failed to "twist the flesh" for me.

Old Post 08-28-13 14:20
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Binary
Green Marine

Springy said:
Holy fuck cakes, someone's been let out of Broadmoor hospital a little early.

sgt dopey said:
Oh dear, who let the loonies out

I am NOT insane OKAY! He had shown himself to me! I know what I've seen! Even as I'm typing this, he's behind me, watching, I can feel it! Don't call me crazy cause I'm not and you don't know how it feels!

Old Post 08-28-13 14:20
Kontra Kommando
Let's attack aggressively

I think this post is more appropriate for metal-archives.com

BTW: fuck metal-archives.

Old Post 08-28-13 14:26
Kontra Kommando is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kontra Kommando a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jayextee
Darth Jrrr

I said no such things to you.

Old Post 08-28-13 14:29
Jayextee is offline Profile || Click here to Send Jayextee a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Deeforce
Forum Regular

Hitler!... listened to it, didn't need it in any way, deleted it ! Make music like Soulfly did with "Primitive" (this one CD only!)! Against felons!

Old Post 08-28-13 14:42
Deeforce is offline Profile || Click here to Send Deeforce a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Beginner
Green Marine

Binary said:

BTW, I noticed the "for my own risk" part, and you should now that the track itself does not harm anyone. It's not cursed for that, like I said in the previous post.

I was aware of viruses and that kind of stuff.

Binary said:

One more thing, try to see the track as a whole, to see what all the cells try to say when put together. Use your creativity. Also, it's best if you try and meditated to it. Put it on repeat and listen until you nearly fall asleep, then you will see.

I tried, but all I could see was something completely unrelated and it was nowhere near to

journey through the seven sin paradigms

Maybe I'm too optimistic for this, eh... journey. Who knows?

Old Post 08-28-13 14:42
Beginner is offline Profile || Click here to Send Beginner a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote