User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Important message from the Dark King
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:34.   
Binary
Green Marine

Unrelated? What did you see?

Old Post 08-28-13 14:45
Binary is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Springy

Binary said:

I am NOT insane OKAY!

I guess I should apologise, let's sit down and chill to some music.

Cheap arse phones and typing with no auto correct is the shit.

Last edited by Springy on 08-28-13 at 19:18

Old Post 08-28-13 14:45
Springy is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Beginner
Green Marine

Binary said:
Unrelated? What did you see?

I saw cute things doing cute stuff in not so bright and colorful world.

Old Post 08-28-13 14:51
Beginner is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Binary
Green Marine

Beginner said:

I saw cute things doing cute stuff in not so bright and colorful world.

Yes. World will be a better place. Colorful and all that. Your visions are righteous. That is the grand message for you. There is a deeper meaning to the song, and shallow shall that be who only sees the skin of the beautiful woman, but blind to her insides. Her tongue may be honey today, but poison tommorow. Well, I'm getting a bit carried away but you get the point.

Last edited by Binary on 08-28-13 at 20:07

Old Post 08-28-13 14:59
Binary is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Springy

Binary said:

Yes. World will be a better place. Colorful and all that. Your visions are righteous. That is the grand message for you. There is a deeper meaning to the song, and shallow shall that be who only sees the skin of the beautiful woman, but blind to her insides. Her tongue may be honey today, but poison tommorow. Well, I'm getting a bit carried away but you get the point.

How come you don't know how to embed a video?...

Ever heard of a really cheap phone? Also I got mixed up with ZDoom's code. Should've waited until PC. Either way, I think that'll be it for me. You sure it's not some bad dream or something? EDIT: I just remembered something as I was outside which may have some relevance regarding a friend, well, his grandparents. I am not going to link the article though as I don't want to show his identity. He has had a similar "vision" as it were (he's not mental but before he left, he stated some things). I don't believe him though as I'm not the supernatural type of person.

Last edited by Springy on 08-28-13 at 15:26

Old Post 08-28-13 15:06
Springy is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Binary said:
Even as I'm typing this, he's behind me, watching, I can feel it!
Throwing some salt over your left shoulder should get him off your back for a while.

Old Post 08-28-13 15:35
GreyGhost is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Khorus
Strife!

You need to work on your mixing, Satan.

Old Post 08-28-13 15:40
Khorus is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Binary
Green Marine

Springy said:

You sure it's not some bad dream or something? EDIT: I just remembered something as I was outside which may have some relevance regarding a friend, well, his grandparents. I am not going to link the article though as I don't want to show his identity. He has had a similar "vision" as it were (he's not mental but before he left, he stated some things). I don't believe him though as I'm not the supernatural type of person.

I guess you could call it a bad dream, albeit a very real one. But having said that, I did see Him. I saw Him in dream, too. He shown me those charts with notes and said I should write them down in the sequencer. I remembered the notes in minute detail after waking up, which is odd.

The textures were also very odd, unlike anything I'd done until then (cheap-ass two-note basslines inside a breakbeat was my usual cup of coffee). While incredibly sophisticated, they were also very bizzare, with a general eerie thing that I sensed overall. I tried analyzing them to find mathematical patterns, but found nothing!

The concept of supernatural lies at border between credibility and it's oposite, and credibility is something completely characteristic to the human nature. In other words, there is far bigger stuff going on beyond what us humans perceive with our five earthly senses, including Satan ocassionally deciding to screw someone's life up, like in my case.

Also, could you tell me what that guy said? May be something...

GreyGhost said:
Throwing some salt over your left shoulder should get him off your back for a while.

Really, I'd rather not.

Last edited by Binary on 08-28-13 at 16:19

Old Post 08-28-13 15:47
Springy

I was busy job searching (for once), I'll send a PM when I get to my PC. I thought you might find it interesting. I personally find it bullshit but that's my opinion.

Old Post 08-28-13 17:34
Maes
I like big butts!

Could work as Doom 64 music, I suppose.

Old Post 08-28-13 17:41
Maes is offline Profile || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Demonologist

Binary said:
he's behind me, watching

My regards. Glad to see good ol' Inferno joining our miserable earthly fun.
Now we should wait for someone with message from God himself. And I hope these two parties would then clash, that'd make me fucking happy. Lucifer and Jehovah, the Internet Battle of the fucking Millenium and an mp3-format Armageddon. Tremble in awe ye feeble fleshsacks!
Godfuckendamn.

Old Post 08-28-13 18:05
Demonologist is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Binary
Green Marine

Springy said:
I was busy job searching (for once), I'll send a PM when I get to my PC. I thought you might find it interesting. I personally find it bullshit but that's my opinion.

Hey, thanks!

Last edited by Binary on 08-28-13 at 18:14

Old Post 08-28-13 18:09
dew
experts

Demonologist said:
Now we should wait for someone with message from God himself.

Dread the passage of Jesus, for he will not return.

Old Post 08-28-13 18:39
dew is online now Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Springy

Sent the PM from what I can remember what he described to me. Baring in mind that this was back in the day and I may not have been sober. He didn't believe much but when this supposed event happened it converted him into believing such things. Each to their own I guess.

Old Post 08-28-13 19:02
Binary
Green Marine

My grandpa always used to say, never take gold from the pagans, 'cause you'll get fucked in the ass.

Old Post 08-28-13 19:08
Philnemba

Your average silly thread that will most likely be in post hell.

Old Post 08-28-13 19:13
Philnemba is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
yukib1t
Will DDR for food

Binary said:
"Music is one of the grossest sins of the human flesh. That is to be used of. You shall make music that will twist the flesh of the living alive, and the bones of the dead in the graves".
Isn't that what pop music does?

Old Post 08-28-13 19:21
yukib1t is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kontra Kommando
Let's attack aggressively

yukib1t said:
Isn't that what pop music does?

I'm sure if the devil was going to back any musician to get his message out the most, he would choose Justin Bieber, Drake, or the like.

Last edited by Kontra Kommando on 08-28-13 at 19:42

Old Post 08-28-13 19:36
Kontra Kommando is offline Profile || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Demonologist

dew said:
Dread the passage of Jesus, for he will not return.

I admit, I'm not that enlightened yet. This is far too cryptic and divine for my limited mortal perception, even more so than the fucking Bible.

So, I'll be patiently waiting for more materially-minded revelations. And the seven trumpets replaced with seven blessed iPhones, all that shit.

Old Post 08-28-13 19:38
Demonologist is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
schwerpunk

I'm not even remotely into the metal scene, but I'm loving the poe-faced delivery of this piece. Very creative.

Some of you blokes need to lighten up. Thought Doomworld would be more receptive to this sort of thing.

Old Post 08-28-13 19:48
schwerpunk is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

I find it rather seductive. I fear I may be taken...

edit: perhaps Vince Gilligan will know what to do with this.

Old Post 08-28-13 20:27
Hellbent is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Chris Hansen
(used to be c-cooper)

If nothing else, Binary, you at least have my deepest respect for some expert trolling! Although, I never really understood why people pull off these stunts and noone but themselves get a good laugh out it. Narcisism at its finest perhaps.

Old Post 08-28-13 21:38
Chris Hansen is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Binary
Green Marine

Chris Hansen said:
If nothing else, Binary, you at least have my deepest respect for some expert trolling! Although, I never really understood why people pull off these stunts and noone but themselves get a good laugh out it. Narcisism at its finest perhaps.

I didn't do this to show off my fine trolling skills (which I don't even have), or my skills as a musician, if we're at this topic. Apart from the message it bears, the track is quite rudimentary, in fact, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Tell me, have you ever seen Satan? Not only see him, but also be blackmailed by him into helping him with whatever plans he has?

You don't know how it feels, you don't. And you don't want to.

And as for some of the previous posts in here, yes, Satan does manipulate pop artists. Both these and whoever he can get his hands on.

When asked about it, he would reply "I like retaining the surprise element. People will think only the mainstream artists are mind manipulation tools, they are not, I recruit underground peeps too. You happened to be unlucky enough to know how to use your assets just well enough for me to get you send a message."

I can assure you, this is far from just a hoax. Satan is very, very real.

Last edited by Binary on 08-28-13 at 22:10

Old Post 08-28-13 22:03
Maes
I like big butts!

When I was a kid, among friends we used to say that there were a couple of ways to summon Satan to appear before you: one that I remember was standing in front of a mirror at midnight holding a card (I think a King of Spades?), and then Satan would appear. Another variant said that you had to draw a line with a red liptick on the mirror, instead. You also had to hold a pair of scissors in your other hand, so that when Satan appeared you could send him away by moving the scissors backwards.

Old Post 08-28-13 22:22
Maes is offline Profile || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Binary
Green Marine

And did you try it?

EDIT: Actually, I remember that the forces of evil are actually at their peak at 3AM, hence the many referrences which I won't get into right now...

Old Post 08-28-13 22:27
Maes
I like big butts!

Binary said:
And did you try it?

Yes, both the card and lipstick variant (which nearly got me into trouble, after leaving a big hard-to-clean mark on our toilet's mirror). Didn't work, but probably I did something -or everything- wrong. Still, midnight being a 'magic hour' sounded pretty silly as a concept, at least when nearly everybody is still awake and everything around you is well-lit.

Old Post 08-28-13 22:51
Binary
Green Marine

If you really want to meet a demon, try walking into an isolated graveyard at 3am. Satan himself won't (probably...) be there being the busy man he is, but you will be most likely eaten by some other entity (this includes rabid dogs or perhaps one of his minions if you're lucky enough). I got this tip from Him, it has to work!

Last edited by Binary on 08-28-13 at 23:08

Old Post 08-28-13 22:58
Maes
I like big butts!

The other way I know for becoming a Satanist or meeting Satan himself, also involves a graveyard. You have to to to a graveyard, again at midnight (but could be 3 am, as you said), kiss a black cat's anus and proclaim loudly three times "Jesus Christ, I renounce Thee!" and then the magic will happen.

Old Post 08-28-13 23:16
schwerpunk

Maes said:
... kiss a black cat's anus and proclaim loudly three times "Jesus Christ, I renounce Thee!"

Kind of embarrassed to admit I thought you meant to renounce the black cat('s anus).

Old Post 08-28-13 23:34
schwerpunk is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KevinHEZ

Satan spoke to me too, its true, and he told me to fuck you.

Old Post 08-29-13 00:28
KevinHEZ is offline Profile || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote