User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Important message from the Dark King
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:54.   
Nomad
Not dumb enough to get a custom title

>not recorded in a cave in Belarus

You are doing Satan a disservice.

[edit]I listened to it. Takes too long to get to the music. Liked some parts, but is mostly uneventful and full of too many boring speaking samples.

I guess I just don't get the message, unless it's to bore me to death. I'd think Satan has better things to do.

Last edited by Nomad on 08-29-13 at 00:51

Old Post 08-29-13 00:45
Nomad is offline Profile || Click here to Send Nomad a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

Nomad said:
I'd think Satan has better things to do.

You'd think he would have better things to do than to compel some dude to post a track on Doomworld, but alas, here we be.

Old Post 08-29-13 01:06
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Click here to Send DoOmEr4LiFe a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mr. Chris
Forum Legend

Wait what? What the hell is this?

Old Post 08-29-13 01:25
Mr. Chris is offline Profile || Click here to Send Mr. Chris a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Avoozl
Indecisive

I once dreamt of the devil, it was in a dark fogged room and he was wearing a dark green suit and tie, didn't get to see his face but he had red skin.

Old Post 08-29-13 01:30
Avoozl is offline Profile || Click here to Send Avoozl a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Snakes
Forum Staple

Oddly enough, if you backmask this, you can clearly hear OP reciting passages from Mark chapter 13.

Old Post 08-29-13 02:00
Snakes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Snakes a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
kb1

Binary said:

It goes like this: I recorded it on a 8-track reel-to-reel (mic, analog synth, etc all you can hear in there), I put the witch put it on vinyl and then wear it a little so I can get that nice "antique" noise in the background. I don't know how she did it, and I couldn't care less, because in all the time I practically had the gun close to my head. I then got it to digital with my hard-earned laptop.

You think I'm lying, but I'm not. I saw him. With ugly face and horns and all is worst. Just try to see the message and focus less on tech aspects, because now really not the time.

Yeah, such a bad, ugly, terrible experience that you decide to entice the forums members to get involved. Thanks?

Old Post 08-29-13 02:11
kb1 is offline Profile || Click here to Send kb1 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Binary said:
Satan is very, very real.
Does he still do those "anything your heart desires in exchange for your soul" type of contracts? I'd like my Internet connection upgraded to optical fibre but don't see that happening any time soon.

Old Post 08-29-13 02:26
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Joshy
Forum Regular

Satan's not being very considerate is he? Just one overbloated MP3 track. What about us deaf people? Sheer discrimination here. Sorry buddy, but Satan's lost my vote.

Old Post 08-29-13 02:38
Joshy is offline Profile || Click here to Send Joshy a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Platinum Shell
Forum Regular

Why does DW attract so many of your type...I've only been here a couple years and seen some weird shit (like that mod made by the guy who talked all cryptic and shit and made every sound buzzing bees), I don't want to think what the vets (gross mis-use of the word I know) have seen in their time.

I think your thread on zdoom explains enough.

Old Post 08-29-13 03:05
Platinum Shell is online now Profile || Click here to Send Platinum Shell a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BlackFish
Forum Spammer

Try being here for 11 years.

Old Post 08-29-13 03:28
BlackFish is offline Profile || Click here to Send BlackFish a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kirby

Binary said:

I can assure you, this is far from just a hoax. Satan is very, very real.

Pics or it didn't happen

Old Post 08-29-13 04:14
Kirby is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kirby a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Marnetmar
Forum Staple

Hey mom, come meet my new friend Captain Howdy!

Old Post 08-29-13 04:31
Marnetmar is offline Profile || Click here to Send Marnetmar a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grazza
1.19345614 10^-66 m^4 kg^2 / s^2

This has probably gone on long enough.

Old Post 08-29-13 05:37
Grazza is offline Profile || Click here to Send Grazza a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote