User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Vent: Upcoming 9/11 anniversery [with the usual truther drivel]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:47.   
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/ReThink911-Times-Square1.jpg

http://rt.com/news/chechnya-tallest-building-fire-280/

Last edited by Hellbent on 09-11-13 at 03:08

Old Post 09-10-13 22:10
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

Hellbent said:
Rethink 9/11
Hilarious seeing this desperate attempt to try to "re-brand" this idiotic movement. Do they honestly think more people are going to be interested in or convinced by their drivel just because they give it a new name?

Old Post 09-11-13 03:47
fraggle is offline Profile || Click here to Send fraggle a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
40oz
Forum Spammer

Happy government lying straight to your fuckin face day!

If one plane hit this tower at this time, and another hit this tower on the other side at that time, then why is there smoke only coming from this direction? Where's the smoke? Where is it? Where smoke?

that would have been an awesome opening to the release of UAC Ultra 2 E2. If only it were done.

Old Post 09-11-13 20:58
40oz is offline Profile || Click here to Send 40oz a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMAD
Bitcoin IS a religion.

Hellbent said:
ReThink911-Times-Square1.jpg

Sweet, only 2 weeks 'til Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. starts.

Old Post 09-11-13 23:07
DooMAD is offline Profile || Click here to Send DooMAD a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geekmarine

I reiterate a point I've made before that I think conspiracy theorists secretly want the powers that be pulling all the strings behind the scenes. It's so much more comforting to know that everything is part of some greater plan, rather than acknowledging that sometimes random, tragic events just happen out of the blue and they can't be prevented. I mean, I certainly know the feeling - in tragedies in my own life, I've thought to myself, "Well, if only we had done this and that, maybe it could've been avoided," but then I'm faced with the reality that some things are completely random and beyond anyone's control - it's just wishful thinking to say otherwise.

To say that, for example, the government is responsible is to say that if we stop the government or whatever, we can prevent horrible events like this. If random groups of people, however, can pull off something like this, then we have to acknowledge that these sorts of things are just a fact of life and there's always going to be a risk for them.

That said, yes, I'd prefer if we didn't make such a huge friggin' deal about 9/11 every year. Yes, it was horrific and tragic, but we all remember it, we all watched it while it happened, we don't need those memories repeatedly dragged up. We've made a lot of bad decisions as a nation in the years following 9/11 driven purely by emotion stemming from the attack. Keeping that pain and fear alive only further fuels that. I mean currently, we've got the whole Syria issue, which is extremely complicated and there are no easy solutions, and the last thing we need is our minds clouded by any of that.

Old Post 09-12-13 11:42
geekmarine is online now Profile || Click here to Send geekmarine a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dragonsbrethren

Oh god I was a truther at one point, thanks for reminding me. Definitely the most embarassing thing from my angsty early teens.

Old Post 09-12-13 18:18
Dragonsbrethren is offline Profile || Click here to Send Dragonsbrethren a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Memfis
Forum Legend

good video by a former truther:

Old Post 09-12-13 18:55
Memfis is offline Profile || Click here to Send Memfis a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

Whistle blower paints context for why 9/11 is an inside job:

http://www.corbettreport.com/articl...stleblowers.htm

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by Hellbent on 09-12-13 at 20:54

Old Post 09-12-13 20:03
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

Seriously, I really did not want 9/11 conspiracy bullshit in this blog post.

Old Post 09-13-13 17:57
Glaice is offline Profile || Click here to Send Glaice a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

Sibel Edmonds alludes to why the powers that be did 9/11:

You can jump to 5:45 if you get impatient.

This link goes with the above video describing the U.S.'s role with the Mujahdeen and how it is connected to al queda and 9/11: http://www.globalresearch.ca/sleepi...-to-911/5303313

This video talks about the difficulties of being a whistleblower:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...Va7tU8Gh4E#t=6m

Former CIA asset whistelblower also gives sense of the difficulty of whistleblowing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgo-E7KhVAc#t=42m

Last edited by Hellbent on 09-14-13 at 02:30

Old Post 09-14-13 00:19
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

I remember what happened the last time you went on a 9/11 truther posting spree. It wasn't pretty.

Old Post 09-14-13 03:33
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote