User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Choice of Fitness Equipment

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:36.   
Turnerc
Banned

There is a wealth of Fitness Equipment Indiaout there for anyone looking to get into shape that you can use at the gym or that you can rent or buy for your own home. While you can train the entire body with just your own weight and some dumbbells, using machines like the chest press, the flies, the treadmill etc., makes this process a lot easier, more fun and safer. Rather than having to build the motivation to set up your weights, bring them into the living room, and then start swinging them around using fitness equipment allows you to just sit down on something that is already in place and start pressing or curling through the pre-defined movement.

Your bench press is your very standard bench for pressing weights on. Generally this will be a soft rubber covered bench for you to lie back on and it will probably also come with a stand for your barbell to be place on and lifted off of. The dumbbells are the smaller weights that you hold in one hand, while the barbells are the longer weights that you will use with two hands. The best kinds to get are adjustable weights that allow you to add or remove more weights to the middle handle as that way you can build up as you increase in strength. Resistance machines are any machines that allow you to train your muscles through a set range of motion. Identify your need and choose your machine accordingly!

Old Post 10-03-13 11:27
Turnerc is offline Profile || Click here to Send Turnerc a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geo
Forum Staple

Send this spam to post hell.

Old Post 10-03-13 13:30
geo is online now Profile || Click here to Send geo a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kirby

No! Don't do that! We'll miss out on the wealth of Fitness Equipment India! I want a soft rubber covered bench dammit!

Old Post 10-03-13 16:38
Kirby is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kirby a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
schwerpunk

It's in the right forum at least. How about we talk about fitness equipment?

At the gym I like the elliptical, because it's easy in the knees; at home I just do push-ups, squats, stretches, etc. I own one of those big fitness balls, but that's it.

Really need to get back in the fitness habit...

Old Post 10-03-13 16:48
schwerpunk is offline Profile || Click here to Send schwerpunk a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geo
Forum Staple

Can we make a fitness topic not connected to a shop from a user with a 1 month history and only 1 post?

Old Post 10-03-13 17:09
geo is online now Profile || Click here to Send geo a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kirby

I mean, we could...

But am I still going to be offered a soft rubber covered bench?

Soft rubber covered bench, soft rubber covered bench, soft rubber covered bench

Try saying THAT four times fast

Old Post 10-03-13 17:19
Kirby is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kirby a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phml
Forum Staple

It's actually a better starting post than most human beings would make. A lot of definitions and all.

For example, I use dumbbells but had no idea they were called that in english. Saves me a Google search.

Old Post 10-03-13 17:20
Phml is offline Profile || Click here to Send Phml a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote