User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Demolition expert finds any other explanation for twin tower collapse absurd.
Do you believe the official story of events for 9/11/01?
No, 9/11 was an inside job
It seems at the very least some kind of independent investigation into what really happened is needed
Yes, for the most part, the official story is what happened.
I don't know what to believe....
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:33.   
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

Some moments of the video may be difficult to watch, particularly when the camera zooms close up on one of the towers.

Old Post 10-10-13 22:48
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dew
experts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfithHWiIgU#t=46

Old Post 10-10-13 22:56
dew is offline Profile || Click here to Send dew a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shadow Hog

Why are none of the options "yes, and all these 9/11 conspiracy theories are completely ridiculous"?

Then again, THIS is what really happened on 9/11:

Old Post 10-10-13 22:57
Shadow Hog is offline Profile || Click here to Send Shadow Hog a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tarnsman
Forum Regular

Hellbent, you do realize if 9/11 was a conspiracy THE PAYOFFS TO KEEP IT QUIET WOULD BE LARGER THAN MOST COUNTRIES' GDP!

Old Post 10-10-13 23:01
Tarnsman is offline Profile || Click here to Send Tarnsman a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

Shadow Hog said:
Why are none of the options "yes, and all these 9/11 conspiracy theories are completely ridiculous"?

Because the original poster is biased and can't see how the conspiracy theories are the ones that are ridiculous when it's so patently obvious that the official story is ridiculous.

Old Post 10-10-13 23:02
Hellbent is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hellbent a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Graf Zahl
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Tarnsman said:
Hellbent, you do realize if 9/11 was a conspiracy THE PAYOFFS TO KEEP IT QUIET WOULD BE LARGER THAN MOST COUNTRIES' GDP!

Don't you know, that conspiracy nutjobs are immune to common sense?

Old Post 10-10-13 23:08
Graf Zahl is offline Profile || Click here to Send Graf Zahl a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

9/11 was nothing more than the worst aviation incident in all of history.

Maes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Maes a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

Tarnsman said:
I don't really look at it from the perspective of "if 9/11 was a conspiracy then..." I look at it from the point of view of the evidence.

edit: I don't get the nine eleven game video. It just seems unnecessarily callous and insensitive to what happened on that day.

Hellbent
Forum Bellend

Graf Zahl said:

Don't you know, that conspiracy nutjobs are immune to common sense?

common sense > evidence? Is that how the world works? It's actually a very profound psychological question. Which holds more weight? If you go by what the majority of people believe when confronted with the evidence, it appears that common sense trumps evidence. Baffles my mind, to be honest. :-/

Old Post 10-10-13 23:11
dew
experts

Hellbent said:
I don't really look at it from the perspective of "how do I fit in this piece that just by itself ruins my insane theory?" I look at it from the point of view of cherry-picking the finest bullshit from unverified sources.

FTFY.

edit: I don't get the nine eleven game video. It just seems unnecessarily callous and insensitive to what happened on that day.

Why would it be callous and insensitive if everything about that day is a lie and a part of the government's plan to invade the Middle East and start eavesdropping on the whole planet? Presidents stood in front of cameras and lied, according to you, so mocking the official propaganda shouldn't be hurting anyone but the misled sheeple.

Wait, have you ever considered that your conspirational theories that ignore common sense and make light of the people who died that day could be considered callous and insensitive? By some at least?

Old Post 10-10-13 23:29
dew is offline Profile || Click here to Send dew a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

Hellbent said:

Because the original poster is biased and can't see how the conspiracy theories are the ones that are ridiculous when it's so patently obvious that the official story is ridiculous. [/B]

Then...why did you make a poll asking if...

Old Post 10-10-13 23:40
esselfortium is offline Profile || Click here to Send esselfortium a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Graf Zahl

Hellbent said:

common sense > evidence?

Thanks for proving my point! What you call 'evidence' any sane person would call 'bullshit'.

Old Post 10-10-13 23:55
Graf Zahl is offline Profile || Click here to Send Graf Zahl a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dragonsbrethren
Forum Staple

Post here, have your "evidence" torn to shreds, claim they're in on the conspiracy or similar bullshit.

Old Post 10-11-13 00:28
Dragonsbrethren is offline Profile || Click here to Send Dragonsbrethren a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bucket
ROCK & LOAD
COCK BEEN BLOWED
IN YOUR MOUTH,
MANJUICE EXPLOAD

Yeah... not buying it.

Hellbent said:
I look at it from the point of view of the evidence.

You know what would be really good evidence? A smoking gun.

Old Post 10-11-13 01:25
Bucket is offline Profile || Click here to Send Bucket a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost

Maes said:
9/11 was nothing more than the worst aviation incident in all of history.
Yep, simple navigation error. The pilot's intention was to play chicken but the towers got in the way.

Old Post 10-11-13 01:59
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Quast
insert title here

Hellbent said:
Some moments of the video may be difficult to watch, particularly when the camera zooms close up on one of the towers.

The hardest part to watch was the opening quote tbh. Yes, martial law...which was never implemented but constantly droned on about by doomsayers. It was supposed to be cattle cars and FEMA concentration camps for all by now. But it isn't. Why not? Was 9/11 not terroristy enough? Did the conspirators fail in their operation in some way?

Hellbent said:
I don't really look at it from the perspective of "if 9/11 was a conspiracy then..." I look at it from the point of view of the evidence

A video of some guy saying "it wasn't from the jet fuel, no way" is not evidence. Anecdotes from random people and pure speculation are not evidence of anything at all.

Old Post 10-11-13 01:59
Quast is offline Profile || Click here to Send Quast a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Snakes
Forum Staple

I, to this day, believe that 9/11 was the result of some bullshit.

Old Post 10-11-13 02:40
Snakes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Snakes a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hellbent
Forum Bellend

dew said:

FTFY.

Why would it be callous and insensitive if everything about that day is a lie and a part of the government's plan to invade the Middle East and start eavesdropping on the whole planet? Presidents stood in front of cameras and lied, according to you, so mocking the official propaganda shouldn't be hurting anyone but the misled sheeple.

Wait, have you ever considered that your conspirational theories that ignore common sense and make light of the people who died that day could be considered callous and insensitive? By some at least?

Umm... because we are sensitive to the lives lost, not to the bad guys who committed the crime. Regardless if it was some shadow government pulling the strings of Cheney and co. or Al Queda, the need for sensitivity around 9/11 comes from the horrific loss of life on that day.

How do conspiratorial theories make light of the events? It may seem that way to you since you think they are so far flung from reality (but, yes, I have considered how they may be perceived as insensitive). But it's the very issue that so many people died that day and then their loved ones have been so grossly deceived about how they died that makes the 9/11 movement so important. Don't the families deserve to know what really happened? Don't we all?

Old Post 10-11-13 04:38