User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > HalpHAAAAAALP

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:27.   
codeslicer

This is technically the place for this wuestion because it is doom related so what the hell are points and how do i change my user picture?

Old Post 11-08-13 03:42
codeslicer is offline Profile || Click here to Send codeslicer a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Marnetmar
Forum Staple

You can change your avatar by going to user profile and edit options. Should be somewhere at the bottom of the page. I have no idea what these points are that you're referring to though.

Old Post 11-08-13 03:59
Marnetmar is offline Profile || Click here to Send Marnetmar a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bucket
ROCK & LOAD
COCK BEEN BLOWED
IN YOUR MOUTH,
MANJUICE EXPLOAD

You earn one point for each time you play every IWAD in the /idgames database. GO!

Old Post 11-08-13 04:45
Bucket is offline Profile || Click here to Send Bucket a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sgt dopey

Also you have to have a rank of member before you can have a custom avatar

Old Post 11-08-13 04:51
sgt dopey is online now Profile || Click here to Send sgt dopey a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

codeslicer said:
what the hell are points?
If you mean referrals, I think they're awarded for referring new members to the forums but can't recall how.

Old Post 11-08-13 05:33
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote