User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > How a Mancubus is made
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:06.   
Doominator2
Forum Regular

So apparently a muncubus is made when a Incubus and a succubus mate...

Old Post 11-27-13 21:46
Doominator2 is offline Profile || Click here to Send Doominator2 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

looks around anxiously
Piper Maru is not online...
looks around again
Oh god, this is my big moment!!!

What a story Mark

Old Post 11-27-13 21:49
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

What is the deal with this Piper guy anyway?

Heh, according to Doom 3 a Mancubus is the offspring of a Vagary. Besides, who cares where it's from? We know where it's gonna go! >:-D

Old Post 11-27-13 22:19
Obsidian is online now Profile || Click here to Send Obsidian a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Piper Maru

Eris Falling said:
looks around anxiously
Piper Maru is not online...
looks around again
Oh god, this is my big moment!!!

What a story Mark

Obsidian said:
What is the deal with this Piper guy anyway?

You guys are tearing me apart!

Old Post 11-27-13 23:29
Piper Maru is offline Profile || Click here to Send Piper Maru a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

What a storOH GAWD NOW I'M DOING IT! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Old Post 11-27-13 23:36
Obsidian is online now Profile || Click here to Send Obsidian a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Piper Maru

John was a banker for 14 years. There were demons in the room, he didn't see them but had expected them for years now...

Old Post 11-27-13 23:42
Piper Maru is offline Profile || Click here to Send Piper Maru a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tarnsman
Forum Regular

Mancubi are born when individuals die of diabetes and it leaks out of them and eventually collects into a pool and forms a massive blob of fat that slowly expands until finally it becomes a Mancubus. From there it continues to expand until it becomes so large it collapses under its own weight and forms a singularity of diabetes aka a megasphere.

Old Post 11-27-13 23:43
Tarnsman is online now Profile || Click here to Send Tarnsman a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Piper Maru

Personally, I think a Mancubus is created when Adrian Carmack rams his Baconator down the throat of a Succubus.

Old Post 11-27-13 23:47
chungy

You see, Johnny, when a boy Mancubus spots a girl Mancubus that he really loves, he starts firing off his missiles wildly into the air as a sign of impression and warning against others in the vicinity. If the girl Mancubus takes notice and is suitably impressed, she'll start shaking her gut and moving towards him sensually, while the male makes loud groans and keeps firing his missiles, and

Old Post 11-27-13 23:54
chungy is online now Profile || Click here to Send chungy a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Can't tell you exactly how they're made, but I'm reliably informed they taste like chicken. That's probably due to the 11 herbs and spices.

Old Post 11-28-13 00:37
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KevinHEZ

Oh, hi guys

Old Post 11-28-13 01:00
KevinHEZ is offline Profile || Click here to Send KevinHEZ a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Piper Maru

KevinHEZ said:
Oh, hi guys

Oh hi, Denny.

Old Post 11-28-13 01:05
Obsidian
Forum Staple

Mark
Johnny
Denny

Can I be Steve? I'm usually Steve on Fridays anyway.

Old Post 11-28-13 01:06
Memfis
Forum Spammer

hi KevinHEZ, Piper Maru, Obsidian

Old Post 11-28-13 01:13
Memfis is offline Profile || Click here to Send Memfis a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

Memfis said:
hi KevinHEZ, Piper Maru, Obsidian

Hi misspelled Tennessee city.

Old Post 11-28-13 01:17
Doominator2
Forum Regular

Tarnsman said:
Mancubi are born when individuals die of diabetes and it leaks out of them and eventually collects into a pool and forms a massive blob of fat that slowly expands until finally it becomes a Mancubus. From there it continues to expand until it becomes so large it collapses under its own weight and forms a singularity of diabetes aka a megasphere.

Who knew that a megasphere would be so unhealthy

Old Post 11-28-13 01:31
Doominator2 is offline Profile || Click here to Send Doominator2 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Inkie

Doominator2 said:
Who knew that a megasphere would be so unhealthy

It's so unhealthy it wraps around and becomes healthy.

Old Post 11-28-13 01:41
Inkie is online now Profile || Click here to Send Inkie a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Netherstorm

I wonder if the mancubus was some obese guy before turning into one.

Old Post 11-28-13 02:37
Netherstorm is online now Profile || Click here to Send Netherstorm a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Job
Forum Legend

Huh. I always figured a mancubus was essentially a bunch of fat people's (diabetic too?) body parts sewn together.

Old Post 11-28-13 04:15
Job is offline Profile || Click here to Send Job a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shadow Hog
Forum Regular

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/3j8o66uy2ai4uev/WhatAnIconMark.png

Oh hi Doomworld

(Somewhat topical question: the backs of Mancubi, are those stripes, or ripples of fat? I can never be sure.)

Old Post 11-28-13 04:40
Shadow Hog is offline Profile || Click here to Send Shadow Hog a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Avoozl
Forum Staple

Job said:
Huh. I always figured a mancubus was essentially a bunch of fat people's (diabetic too?) body parts sewn together.

I feel that the Undead's Abomination unit from Warcraft 3 suits that description a lot better than Doom 2's Mancubus, there isn't any noticeable stitched/sewed together marks on the Mancubus after all.

Last edited by Avoozl on 11-28-13 at 14:49

Old Post 11-28-13 05:51
Avoozl is offline Profile || Click here to Send Avoozl a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Job
Forum Legend

Avoozl said:
Probably rolls of fat.

I feel that the Undead's Abomination unit from Warcraft 3 suits that description a lot better than Doom 2's Mancubus, there isn't any noticeable stitched/sewed together marks on the Mancubus after all.

That's a good observation. It was a theory my brother and I cooked up when we were younger.

More accurately, the mancubus is the embodiment of gluttony and is spawned when someone on the earthly plane passes away from that sin. Sleep apnea from obesity? Mancubus. Heart attack from a lifetime of overeating? Mancubus. Choked on some steak? Mancubus. You get the idea.

But I kid. Probably is related to the sin, though. Now, who's creative enough to figure out which of the other 6 deadly sins the rest of the demons represent? (i.e. revenant/vanity/death by anorexia)

Old Post 11-28-13 07:13
Job is offline Profile || Click here to Send Job a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Shadow Hog said:
(Somewhat topical question: the backs of Mancubi, are those stripes, or ripples of fat? I can never be sure.) [/B]

Stripes. It's clearer on photos of the actual solid real-world figures that the Id artists made (Adrian Carmack for marine, baron, and cyberdemon; Gregor Punchatz for arch-vile, mancubus, revenant and spiderdemon).
romero.smugmug.com/keyword/mancubus#!i=12524879&k=McvxWX4

Old Post 11-28-13 09:49
Gez is online now Profile || Click here to Send Gez a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phml
Forum Staple

Obsidian said:

Hi misspelled Tennessee city.

Ha, search engines show pages of results about this one before the Egyptian city is mentioned. That's just sad.

Old Post 11-28-13 10:19
Phml is offline Profile || Click here to Send Phml a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Avoozl
Forum Staple

They could be stretch marks or veins.

Last edited by Avoozl on 11-28-13 at 15:15

Old Post 11-28-13 14:41
Avoozl is offline Profile || Click here to Send Avoozl a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KevinHEZ

Can i kiss you guys?

Old Post 11-28-13 15:06
KevinHEZ is offline Profile || Click here to Send KevinHEZ a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Netherstorm

KevinHEZ said:
Can i kiss you guys?

lol you gay?

Old Post 11-28-13 15:24
Netherstorm is online now Profile || Click here to Send Netherstorm a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Satyr000

I always thought they where Demons who gorge themselves on the bodies of the dead.

Old Post 11-28-13 15:41
Satyr000 is online now Profile || Click here to Send Satyr000 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Krispy

They are simply fat ass demons who forced UAC scientists to graft flamethrowers to their arms so they could fry more chickens. The problem is, now they have no way to eat the fried chickens so they take out their frustration on doomguy.

Old Post 11-28-13 16:35
Krispy is offline Profile || Click here to Send Krispy a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Joe667

Well, I'm not sure if it's because of how much they eat, but did anyone else notice how awkward the mancubus' walking animation is when viewed from the side or back?
The front view looks fat fine, though.

Old Post 11-28-13 16:50
Joe667 is offline Profile || Click here to Send Joe667 a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote