User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > How a Mancubus is made
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:49.   
walter confalonieri

It's made of love, friendship, magic and promises. That's what a mancubus is made!

Old Post 11-28-13 17:07
walter confalonieri is offline Profile || Click here to Send walter confalonieri a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Waffenak
Forum Regular

Wasn't there info that mancubus monsters are converted humans or something? I remember reading something like that from a manual and I remember that revenants were fallen demons brought back to life. It's funny that why you need revenant conversion if you have archviles, are archviles so rare on hellish realms that making revenants is "cheaper"?

Old Post 11-28-13 17:23
Waffenak is offline Profile || Click here to Send Waffenak a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
FireFish

Once, a marine left some bacon fat on the stove. And just as the demonic realm entered the human universe, that piece of bacon fat inspired the demon minds to mutate it into what is now known as the mancubus.

Old Post 11-28-13 18:41
FireFish is offline Profile || Click here to Send FireFish a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KiiiYiiiKiiiA

*reads thread*

wait what i don't even

Old Post 11-29-13 00:43
KiiiYiiiKiiiA is offline Profile || Click here to Send KiiiYiiiKiiiA a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Piper Maru

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:
*reads thread*

wait what i don't even

You're no good...you're just a chicken! Chip chip chip chip chip.

Old Post 11-29-13 01:52
Piper Maru is offline Profile || Click here to Send Piper Maru a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote