User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Why are demons so mean?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20.   
Piper Maru

There has been a question that's been bothering me lately. So I come before you today humbled and humiliated to ask you why are the demons in Doom so mean? Counting Doom and Doom II, Final Doom and countless other sequels and reboots/remakes and custom levels the demons can't take a hint and stop invading and murdering everyone in their path. Personally I think the demonic higher ups should take a new approach and promote love and understanding. I hope the next time the UAC open an interdimensional portal, I really hope that the invading demonic hordes bring smiles and snuggles instead of death and mind blasting terror.

Old Post 03-07-14 19:23
Piper Maru is offline Profile || Click here to Send Piper Maru a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grazza
=/-

Too many lame "demon" threads by this poster.

Old Post 03-07-14 19:30
Grazza is offline Profile || Click here to Send Grazza a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote