User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Lakisoft is a child who needs to grow up
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27.   
LakiSoft
Banned

I f*cking hate how Chainguners and shooting and killing me. When i lose i feel that someone gaved me a Gay Slap right to the face ((( I hate GAYGUNNERS! On my thought ID Software made big mistake by adding them to the Doom II.

Old Post 03-10-14 23:08
LakiSoft is offline Profile || Click here to Send LakiSoft a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dannebubinga
Forum Regular

LakiSoft said:
I f*cking hate how Chainguners and shooting and killing me. When i lose i feel that someone gaved me a Gay Slap right to the face ((( I hate GAYGUNNERS! On my thought ID Software made big mistake by adding them to the Doom II.

Funny how you choose to censor "fucking" and then go ahead using the word "gay" as something negative. Are you a christian fundamentalist? And adding chaingunners as a challenge was a mistake? You might aswell just nomonster through the whole thing.

Consensus: Lakisoft is 12 years old

Old Post 03-10-14 23:18
dannebubinga is offline Profile || Click here to Send dannebubinga a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
meapineapple
Mini-Member

LakiSoft said:

So what you're saying is you'd like to get it on with a chaingunner?

Old Post 03-10-14 23:45
meapineapple is offline Profile || Click here to Send meapineapple a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GoatLord
I really should think before I post.

Patrol1985 said:

How is that possible? You mean a situation where something kills you and the already dead body is hurled on top of a powerup?

Happens when you die in close enough proximity to a health item that it's essentially taking up your whole field of view. It's like the game is sending you a very personal "Fuck you."

Old Post 03-11-14 05:05
GoatLord is online now Profile || Click here to Send GoatLord a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
plums

meapineapple said:
So what you're saying is you'd like to get it on with a chaingunner?

Oh but who wouldn't?

http://i.imgur.com/MHBzwD1.png

"I may have left my gun at home, but I'm still packing a heavy weapon."

Old Post 03-11-14 06:06
plums is offline Profile || Click here to Send plums a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
bloodfalls
Warming Up

After playing doom for at least ten years; I fell in the slimepit at the left site of the donut in E1M3, just like the first time I played that map.

Old Post 03-11-14 10:21
bloodfalls is offline Profile || Click here to Send bloodfalls a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Avoozl

I used to wonder if the chaingunner has a horseshoe mustache.

Last edited by Avoozl on 03-11-14 at 11:52

Old Post 03-11-14 10:52
Avoozl is offline Profile || Click here to Send Avoozl a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doominator2
Forum Regular

Avoozl said:
I used to wonder if the chaingunner has a horseshoe mustache.

I always found that the heavy weapon dudes look a bit like Lo Wang.

Old Post 03-11-14 12:47
Doominator2 is offline Profile || Click here to Send Doominator2 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Brewtal_Legend

Melon said:
I'll never forget that time I was headbutted by a lost soul and my pants fell down. Oh the embarrassment.

So, you were playing while standing up?

Old Post 03-11-14 13:09
Brewtal_Legend is offline Profile || Click here to Send Brewtal_Legend a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
LakiSoft
Banned

dannebubinga said:

Funny how you choose to censor "fucking" and then go ahead using the word "gay" as something negative. Are you a christian fundamentalist? And adding chaingunners as a challenge was a mistake? You might aswell just nomonster through the whole thing.

Consensus: Lakisoft is 12 years old

First of all i am 16 but that doesn't matter. I don't want new wars on forums again, i just hate Chainguners since when they kill me i feel like homo which i hate to feel. I am sorry if i somehow broke any rules or anything, but that is just my thought on the game. I love Doom and it's monsters, weapons, it's traps, etc.. But these chainguners are mistake in the game for my thought, i didn't say it should be everyone's thought. Also your behaving like that, making you like a troll. As i said i don't want new flame wars, i just told again to be not any misunderstood. Thanks for understanding.

Old Post 03-11-14 13:55
LakiSoft is offline Profile || Click here to Send LakiSoft a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kotzugi

When I fall in a slimepit it's like being slapped in the face by a left-handed person and it makes me feel left-handed and I hate feeling left-handed. I hate lefty slime pits!

Old Post 03-11-14 14:17
Kotzugi is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kotzugi a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
purist

LakiSoft said:

i just hate Chainguners since when they kill me i feel like homo which i hate to feel.

Are you finding a lot of things in life make you feel, like, homo?

Old Post 03-11-14 14:23
purist is offline Profile || Click here to Send purist a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doomhuntress
Forum Regular

LakiSoft said:

i just hate Chainguners since when they kill me i feel like homo which i hate to feel.

i hate it too when my body gets penetrated by the bullets from their heavy weapon.

Old Post 03-11-14 14:25
Doomhuntress is offline Profile || Click here to Send Doomhuntress a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phobus
Forum Staple

LakiSoft said:

First of all i am 16 but that doesn't matter. I don't want new wars on forums again, i just hate Chainguners since when they kill me i feel like homo which i hate to feel...

So... Mentally 12, a closeted gay and a sore loser to boot - I'm sure he will grow up to be fabulous one day.

Actually on topic, I always find it rather irritating when my save scumming makes things worse for me. In particular, saving after a fight only to get killed by a stray projectile I'd not seen straight afterwards. Many a cycle of deaths there as I try to luck my way out of those mistakes...

Old Post 03-11-14 14:38
Phobus is offline Profile || Click here to Send Phobus a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
meapineapple
Mini-Member

LakiSoft said:

I dunno man, I feel like a homo all the time and I think it's pretty awesome.

Old Post 03-11-14 17:52
meapineapple is offline Profile || Click here to Send meapineapple a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BaronOfStuff

LakiSoft said:

First of all i am 16 but that doesn't matter. I don't want new wars on forums again, i just hate Chainguners since when they kill me i feel like homo which i hate to feel.

Embrace the homo, you homo.

Old Post 03-11-14 18:38
BaronOfStuff is offline Profile || Click here to Send BaronOfStuff a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
LakiSoft
Banned

Guys sorry for being off topic, but why you are still insulting me? I didn't insulted anyone of you. I am trying to be nice and appologize (but i really hate Chainguners) but you still treat me like puberty asshole. But i hate guys of my age because they talk about sex, drugs, etc.. i hate the things they are talking about, so do not please add me in their list.

Back to topic: When Revenants kills me with sneaky homming missle (of courst not that shameful as a gay-gunners)

Old Post 03-11-14 18:53
dannebubinga
Forum Regular

LakiSoft said:
Guys sorry for being off topic, but why you are still insulting me? I didn't insulted anyone of you.

Well, you insulted me.

LakiSoft said:
Back to topic: When Revenants kills me with sneaky homming missle (of courst not that shameful as a gay-gunners)

And you did it again. Fly away to Uganda.

I'm gonna stop being serious now.

Old Post 03-11-14 19:15
dannebubinga is offline Profile || Click here to Send dannebubinga a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tarnsman
Forum Regular

Laki see here's the problem you're specifically saying that your use of gay as a negative is tied to homosexuality which is retarded. In short, stop being a faggot and people won't treat you like one.

Old Post 03-11-14 19:16
Tarnsman is offline Profile || Click here to Send Tarnsman a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dew
experts

Requesting Tom of Finland-style fanart of gay-gunners and revenants with homoing missles.

Old Post 03-11-14 19:29
dew is online now Profile || Click here to Send dew a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

16?
I'm doing life wrong.

Old Post 03-11-14 19:38
Eris Falling is offline Profile || Click here to Send Eris Falling a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
RottKing

Those barons always get me feeling homo....

http://i.imgur.com/UZ9Kfwg.png

Old Post 03-11-14 20:04
RottKing is offline Profile || Click here to Send RottKing a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MajorRawne

LakiSoftyou still treat me like puberty asshole.

How has this not been quoted 10 times and become a meme? You're fucking slipping, Doomworld.

Old Post 03-11-14 21:50
MajorRawne is offline Profile || Click here to Send MajorRawne a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
LakiSoft
Banned

HAhahahaha guys, you are so poor, that is very big insults and racism to me! First of all, i am not homo, i am hetero and i like girls, second "homo" doesn't have to mean gay, it means insult for monster because i hate them. And you guys (specially dannebubinga) should respect newbies like me, instead of trolling and disparage me.

I gonna report your posts anyway 8-)

Old Post 03-11-14 22:16
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

LakiSoft said:
HAhahahaha guys, you are so poor
I thought you said you weren't going to insult anyone.

LakiSoft said:
First of all, i am not homo, i am hetero and i like girls
Whatever you say, but your fixation on the topic is kind of weird.

LakiSoft said:
second "homo" doesn't have to mean gay, it means insult for monster because i hate them.
But you're still applying negative connotation toward the word. It doesn't matter how many times you say "guys you're misinterpreting me", you have to understand what other people see.

LakiSoft said:
And you guys (specially dannebubinga) should respect newbies like me, instead of trolling and disparage me.
We've been giving you advice on how to act, but you haven't been listening to us. Doesn't matter that we're not being nice to you in the process.

LakiSoft said:
I gonna report your posts anyway 8-)
And there you go with acting arrogant again. Wasn't that feature removed years ago anyhow?

EDIT: Fixed a messed up italics tag.

Last edited by Sodaholic on 03-11-14 at 23:30

Old Post 03-11-14 22:40
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ASD

I bet posting here is your most shameful moment...

Old Post 03-11-14 22:41
ASD is offline Profile || Click here to Send ASD a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phobus
Forum Staple

RottKing said:
Those barons always get me feeling homo....

With those bulky muscles he's got to be on a lot of 'roids. That schlong would by barely macroscopic :P

Old Post 03-11-14 23:03
Phobus is offline Profile || Click here to Send Phobus a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tarnsman
Forum Regular

See gay doesn't have to mean homo, it can mean a very specific kind of lame that needs its own word. Like when the kid who owned the ball loses at whatever game you were playing and takes the ball home? That's gay right there. Calling chaingunners homo clearly shows that you wish to have their chainguns rammed up your ass because you mask your true sexuality with rampant homophobia. Also it's good that you've admitted how much you want Baron cock.

Old Post 03-11-14 23:34
Tarnsman is offline Profile || Click here to Send Tarnsman a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Gay used to mean happy.

And lame used to mean crippled.

Old Post 03-11-14 23:56
Gez is offline Profile || Click here to Send Gez a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Platinum Shell
Forum Regular

LakiSoft said:

http://i.imgur.com/7wd64Ttl.jpg

Hmm...I'd guess the worst death I had would be getting boxed in by pinkies and not having a strong enough weapon to clear through them.

Old Post 03-12-14 00:27
Platinum Shell is offline Profile || Click here to Send Platinum Shell a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote