User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Does Doomguy get tired having to reload the Super Shotgun?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:27.   
Piper Maru

After finding the Super Shotgun in the Underhalls, and slaying countless hordes of demons with it...do you think the Doomguy get's tired of having to break open the double barreled shotgun and slapping fresh shells?

Old Post 03-15-14 22:01
Piper Maru is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
purist

You know this has never occurred to me, but now you mention it... I still couldn't care less

Old Post 03-15-14 22:20
purist is offline Profile || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
SFoZ911

Quite simply, no.

Old Post 03-15-14 22:21
SFoZ911 is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Patrol1985

If you have enough strength endurance to carry around about 8 guns, one of which is a rocket launcher, I think reloading your shotgun isn't a big problem

Old Post 03-15-14 22:24
Patrol1985 is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMX

I'm willing to be that he's more tired of just holding BFG's trigger just to clean a curved corridor stacked with nothing but revenants more than using the SSG

Old Post 03-15-14 22:31
IMX is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grazza
Let's try Caesium

Yet another lame thread from you. If you've nothing to say, don't post.

Old Post 03-15-14 22:44
Grazza is offline Profile || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote