User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > (NSFW) So uh this exists
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:31.   
Marnetmar
Forum Staple

Yes, this abomination actually exists

Old Post 03-17-14 13:35
Marnetmar is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jodwin
Forum Staple

That is...amazing. Those messages there are golden.

Old Post 03-17-14 13:42
Jodwin is offline Profile || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Memfis
Forum Spammer

what's there? I don't have a facebook

Old Post 03-17-14 13:53
Memfis is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Nomad
Not dumb enough to get a custom title

This is outrageous. None of these creatures have six or eight tits.

Old Post 03-17-14 13:53
Nomad is offline Profile || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GoatLord
I really should think before I post.

So, welcome to 1996? As someone who has absolutely no interest in furries, I have unavoidably seen images like this for years.

Old Post 03-17-14 13:58
GoatLord is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
40oz
Forum Spammer

Thanks for the update marnetmar

Old Post 03-17-14 14:09
40oz is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
joe-ilya
Nescient Member

K.

Old Post 03-17-14 14:40
joe-ilya is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kirby

I am not logging on to see that

Old Post 03-17-14 14:47
Kirby is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BaronOfStuff

Fantastic. Catch up Marnetmar, sites like SomethingAwful were taking the piss out of these cretins some ten years ago.

http://www.somethingawful.com/weeke...furry-forums/1/

Now let's all sit back and watch as this thread gets Hell'd.

Old Post 03-17-14 15:20
BaronOfStuff is online now Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MFG38

I like furries, but not prego...

Old Post 03-17-14 15:31
MFG38 is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
j4rio
Forum Staple

Coming soon - birthing furry lovers. Stay tuned.

GoatLord said:
So, welcome to 1996? As someone who has absolutely no interest in furries, I have unavoidably seen images like this for years.

You're quite an internet veteran, aren't you?

Old Post 03-17-14 15:34
j4rio is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MajorRawne

Let me count the ways I won't be logging onto Facebook to check this.

Old Post 03-17-14 15:56
MajorRawne is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doom2day
Forum Regular

The thing that strikes me is that these are people using Facebook for this.
Facebook? The website that exists only to farm information about you?
Really?

Old Post 03-17-14 16:13
doom2day is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Marcaek

I think you're implying they care what people know about them, doom2day. Furries usually make it a point that they don't care what people think by being as loud and obnoxious regarding their deviant behavior as possible.

Old Post 03-17-14 16:41
Marcaek is online now Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mrthejoshmon

We need to contain this portal to hell, if these creatures escape then modern society will never be the same...

Get me the RRTS!

Old Post 03-17-14 16:45
mrthejoshmon is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
baronofheck82

I'm all for people being open-minded about furries and the like and all the rest but that was....strange, to say the least. To put it bluntly, it don't do a damn thing for me - but to each their own.

Old Post 03-17-14 18:10
baronofheck82 is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

I heard that merely logging in and visiting that page will pull your personal data, and mark you forever as a furfag. Then this data will be forwarded to all of your friends, email contacts, present, future and past employers, the Stasi, the CIA, the KGB, the MI6, the Sigrimi, the Securitate, the Mossad, the MIT (the Turkish secret service, not the institute), the NKVD, Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, Dolph Lundgren, Charles Bronson, The Terminator, North Korea's special forces' military police, NATO, the Spetsnaz, the USMC, the NYPD, the LAPD, the Khmer Rouge, Al Qaeda, Al Shabab, Boko Haram and the Tonton Macoute.

Old Post 03-17-14 18:19
Maes is offline Profile || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

Never been to tumblr or deviantArt, have you?

BaronOfStuff said:
Fantastic. Catch up Marnetmar, sites like SomethingAwful were taking the piss out of these cretins some ten years ago.
Those were the good days. Now they embrace them or dare to have their privilege challenged.

Old Post 03-17-14 18:22
Technician is online now Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
joe-ilya
Nescient Member

Maes said:
Then this data will be forwarded to all of your friends, email contacts, present, future and past employers, the Stasi, the CIA, the KGB, the MI6, the Sigrimi, the Securitate, the Mossad, the MIT (the Turkish secret service, not the institute), the NKVD, Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, Dolph Lundgren, Charles Bronson, The Terminator, North Korea's special forces' military police, NATO, the Spetsnaz, the USMC, the NYPD, the LAPD, the Khmer Rouge, Al Qaeda, Al Shabab, Boko Haram and the Tonton Macoute.

And don't forget the UAC.

Old Post 03-17-14 18:26
joe-ilya is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mrthejoshmon

Maes said:
I heard that merely logging in and visiting that page will pull your personal data, and mark you forever as a furfag...
So it begins, self respects last stand.

Old Post 03-17-14 18:33
mrthejoshmon is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheCupboard
Forum Regular

There are actually some hyper-intelligent furries that actually do things with their lives, important careers, paying jobs, being involved in academic research, even if they are socially maladjusted at times.

I don't know anything about Facebook tho. That place is a real hellhole.

Old Post 03-17-14 18:34
TheCupboard is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Flesh420

Who knew furries were so easily impregnable..

Old Post 03-17-14 19:14
Flesh420 is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

TheCupboard said:
There are actually some hyper-intelligent furries that actually do things with their lives, important careers, paying jobs, being involved in academic research, even if they are socially maladjusted at times.
pft. autist propaganda at its worst.

Old Post 03-17-14 19:16
darknation is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Creaphis
I will deliberately take a contrary position just for the sake of writing incredibly long arguments

News flash: different people find different things attractive. The appropriate thing to do when making this discovery is to live and let live. How many of you have ever been harassed, annoyed, or even slightly inconvenienced by a furry in real life? Oh yeah, none of you, because they keep to themselves at their furry cons and stay busy driving each other crazy. Nobody else has a reason to give a shit.

However, if you like gawking at the sexual proclivities of others, but you don't want to have to see any of the images first-hand, I strongly recommend listening to The F Plus.

Old Post 03-17-14 19:33
Creaphis is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GoatLord
I really should think before I post.

j4rio said:
Coming soon - birthing furry lovers. Stay tuned.

You're quite an internet veteran, aren't you?

Been online since 1998, been using it since 1996, I suppose that grants me veteran status. Also, I can't really condemn the whole furry thing, as I'm sure a lot of people would find my love for morbidly obese models to be just as deviant.

Old Post 03-17-14 21:23
GoatLord is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

Why should anyone care

At least the art is decent.

Old Post 03-17-14 22:48
Clonehunter is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phobus
Forum Staple

Much to my own amusement I've taken to viewing this stuff like a mental disease that wants eradicating. Evidently that fascist quiz might not have been far off the mark for me.

Old Post 03-17-14 23:13
Phobus is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AgentSpork
Agent Spork is a resourceful agent for the Country

Today I learned there are people out there who are openly into niche interests, fetishes, and other such oddities, and choose the internet as their venue to connect with others who share the same interests.

Thanks for the enlightenment, Marnetmar. You're doing the world a great service by bringing these things to light.

Old Post 03-17-14 23:25
AgentSpork is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Maes said:
I heard that merely logging in and visiting that page will pull your personal data, and mark you forever as a furfag. Then this data will be forwarded to all of your friends, email contacts, present, future and past employers, the Stasi, the CIA, the KGB, the MI6, the Sigrimi, the Securitate, the Mossad, the MIT (the Turkish secret service, not the institute), the NKVD, Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, Dolph Lundgren, Charles Bronson, The Terminator, North Korea's special forces' military police, NATO, the Spetsnaz, the USMC, the NYPD, the LAPD, the Khmer Rouge, Al Qaeda, Al Shabab, Boko Haram and the Tonton Macoute.

You forgot to mention the NSA, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Twitter, Reddit, Amazon, Wikia, Valve, and all of those.

It'll also get automatically posted on ED and 4chan.

Old Post 03-17-14 23:33
Gez is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

GoatLord said:

Been online since 1998, been using it since 1996, I suppose that grants me veteran status. Also, I can't really condemn the whole furry thing, as I'm sure a lot of people would find my love for morbidly obese models to be just as deviant.

nope, it either highlights your morbidly low self-esteem or a implies a sadistic streak gained from watching women slowly hurt and demean themselves for your masturbatory pleasure.

Old Post 03-17-14 23:51
darknation is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote