User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Im sorry but I have to blow steam off.
do you think im 12?
This poll is closed.
yeah 14 93.33%
no 1 6.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:36.   
Fellowzdoomer
You mean, I have to actually think before I post?!

This may have gotton unreal at a poiny. This is a huge edit. Also, I would like to stop the pol. Essel, please unban me. Also, I got angru. I had to let it out. I apologize.

Last edited by Fellowzdoomer on 03-26-14 at 03:21

Old Post 03-26-14 02:15
Fellowzdoomer is offline Profile || Click here to Send Fellowzdoomer a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
an_mutt

who gives a shit

Old Post 03-26-14 02:29
an_mutt is offline Profile || Click here to Send an_mutt a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Marnetmar
Forum Staple

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u.../endureface.gif

Old Post 03-26-14 02:30
Marnetmar is offline Profile || Click here to Send Marnetmar a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer

Wow 2 people quickly answered. Too fast for.my own good. I'm sorry but I was angry.

Old Post 03-26-14 02:30
Fellowzdoomer is offline Profile || Click here to Send Fellowzdoomer a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bucket
ROCK & LOAD
COCK BEEN BLOWED
IN YOUR MOUTH,
MANJUICE EXPLOAD

Steamoff is a lucky guy.

Old Post 03-26-14 02:32
Bucket is offline Profile || Click here to Send Bucket a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheMionicDonut

If it posts like it is 12, Acts like it is 12, and worrys about mean people with banhammers like it is 12, it is either 12 or an FBI agent.

Old Post 03-26-14 02:32
TheMionicDonut is offline Profile || Click here to Send TheMionicDonut a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
RottKing

so you're 32in24-12?

Old Post 03-26-14 02:34
RottKing is offline Profile || Click here to Send RottKing a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Marcaek

IRC channels are not under the same jurisdiction as the DWF is.

Also, if I had the foresight to save a log of whatever the hell you could call what happened I really would consider posting it here.

Old Post 03-26-14 02:35
Marcaek is offline Profile || Click here to Send Marcaek a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer

IM 32.

I guess this is the end of me. I'll be back with another nick, but this isn't the end of me. Im sorry and goodbye.this may be the end

Old Post 03-26-14 02:36
Vorpal

But how will we possibly recognize you if you use a different nick??? *pinky to mouth*

Old Post 03-26-14 02:38
Vorpal is offline Profile || Click here to Send Vorpal a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer

Marcaek say what you remember

Old Post 03-26-14 02:38
Fellowzdoomer

Vorpal said:
But how will we possibly recognize you if you use a different nick??? *pinky to mouth*
I mean on doom world. You'll know.

Old Post 03-26-14 02:40
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

You're either 12 or behaving a little immaturely, the tyranny of distance makes it difficult to pick one from the other.

Fellowzdoomer said:
Now if essel is a doom world admin
He isn't, give it time.

Old Post 03-26-14 02:47
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Springy

Fellowzdoomer said:
IM 32.

I guess this is the end of me. I'll be back with another nick, but this isn't the end of me. Im sorry and goodbye.this may be the end

What a great film it was, the suspense, the amazing plot twist and great acting from one man for three different roles you deserve an Oscar son. Seriously though I would recommend getting some therapy because to be quite frank, getting upset just because some guys trolled you over a little white lie is pretty fucking pathetic.

Old Post 03-26-14 02:47
Springy is offline Profile || Click here to Send Springy a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer

I'm not 12 and I don't mean to act immature, but I was angry. Surprised Chronoserge hasn't come.

Old Post 03-26-14 02:49
darknation
Forum Staple

get off the IRC faggot.

Old Post 03-26-14 02:49
darknation is offline Profile || Click here to Send darknation a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer

Springy said:

What a great film it was, the suspense, the amazing plot twist and great acting from one man for three different roles you deserve an Oscar son. Seriously though I would recommend getting some therapy because to be quite frank, getting upset just because some guys trolled you over a little white lie is pretty fucking pathetic.

Its how they said it man. Hope ya didn't drop the popcorn .

Old Post 03-26-14 02:51
Snakes

Thought this was going to spark an obligatory Doomworld Steam debate. Am now slightly disappointed.

Old Post 03-26-14 02:57
Snakes is offline Profile || Click here to Send Snakes a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kirby

The hidden blogs forum does exist for this reason. Then again being that it's hidden I'm wondering if you know about it considering you posted here.

I'm gonna say this with extreme censorship.

Why? Since when does ANYONE censor on here? Fuck knows I'll whip out my dick and smack a cunt across their shit stained fucking face while fist fucking the shit out of their asshole until they cried for their whore cunt-fuck mothers to wipe up the massive shit stain left behind by their bitchy ass bitching shit fit they decided to unleash like the fucking cockmonglers they were.

I just usually don't because I like being civil. But my post equates to what you wrote, and I've learned to get over stupid crap like that and move on.

But like I said, there is always blogsLiam.

Old Post 03-26-14 02:59
Kirby is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kirby a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer

Didn't know that! Thanks for the tipí

Old Post 03-26-14 03:02
Kirby

But I didn't give you a tipi yet. Here, wait a second.....
http://www.tipi.com/homepage/newphotoswithshadow/hometipishadow.jpg

Ok now you can thank me

Old Post 03-26-14 03:10
Kirby is offline Profile || Click here to Send Kirby a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Fellowzdoomer said:
I don't mean to act immature, but I was angry.
What you might like to try next time (instead of providing fodder for the trolls) is to commit everything you want to say to a sheet of paper, and once you're satisfied that nothing's been missed - burn the paper and move on.

Old Post 03-26-14 03:15
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Click here to Send GreyGhost a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Quast
insert title here

Fellowzdoomer said:
IM NOT ******* 12! I AM 32!

I would almost never ask this and I know this forum hates it, but would some one please post irc logs?

Old Post 03-26-14 03:18
Quast is offline Profile || Click here to Send Quast a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer

Essel can you pleeease unban me? Thats all im asking.

I didnt mean tipi. I meant tip. My exclamation point has an upside down one.

Old Post 03-26-14 03:18
Hypnotoad
Green Marine

Fellowzdoomer said:
Essel can you pleeease unban me? Thats all im asking.

I didnt mean tipi. I meant tip. My exclamation point has an upside down one.

You`re too young for the channel, try #zandronum.

Old Post 03-26-14 03:26
Hypnotoad is offline Profile || Click here to Send Hypnotoad a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mrthejoshmon

I'm gonna say I thought you were 10 to be honest.
What gave me such assumptions? Let me quickly put it blunt:

You always came off looking like a child.

Old Post 03-26-14 03:57
mrthejoshmon is offline Profile || Click here to Send mrthejoshmon a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote