User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Goat Simulator [188DarkRevived turns yet another thread into a shitfest]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 14:46.   
188DarkRevived
Banned

Doominator2 said:
And dont forget the pigeon dating simulator

Dafaq? And people actually think that I'm the one who's fucked up?!? Ohdear.
I'd rather play this instead:

But I already got bored of that one a while ago, though. Cause I beat it so many times!
Ah, the memories. *sigh*

Old Post 04-04-14 02:25
188DarkRevived is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Marnetmar
Forum Staple

188DarkRevived said:
Cause I beat it so many times!

I'm sure you did. You must be very proud.

Old Post 04-04-14 03:43
Marnetmar is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

Sailor Moon? Bible Black or GTFO.

Old Post 04-04-14 03:46
Technician is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bucket
ROCK & LOAD
COCK BEEN BLOWED
IN YOUR MOUTH,
MANJUICE EXPLOAD

I may get it during the summer sale. It reminds me of endless hours tooling around in tech demos.

188DarkRevived said:
But I already got bored of that one a while ago, though. Cause I beat it so many times!

And you also finished the game once or twice.
*rimshot*

Old Post 04-04-14 04:02
Bucket is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

Bucket said:
And you also finished the game once or twice.
*rimshot*

Carlos!

Old Post 04-04-14 04:14
Technician is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

Marnetmar said:
I'm sure you did. You must be very proud.

As a matter of fact, I am indeed proud due to the fact that I was able to beat that game by my own trial-and-error playthroughs before that video was even uploaded.
Yes, I actually lost and got "friend-zoned" a few times in the process. But then again, so did a lot of the players. Especially those who never watched the anime and don't know anything about her character profile.

Back on topic: There need to be more dating sims for other fictional characters!

Old Post 04-05-14 00:16
188DarkRevived is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doominator2
Forum Regular

188DarkRevived said:

Back on topic: There need to be more dating sims for other fictional characters!

Wait I thought the main topic was on goat simulator, so... like a Goat dating simulator?

Old Post 04-05-14 00:26
Doominator2 is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dew
experts

Doominator2 said:
a Goat dating simulator?

Hey, baby. How about we go to my place and pretend I am Welsh and you're a sheep.

Old Post 04-05-14 00:35
dew is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xaser
Forum Staple

188DarkRevived said:

why is this sentence in a thread about goat simulator asldkja;djs;afjad

[also quit linking threads in Everything Else in IRC when I'm around, dammit -- THE TEMPTATION D: ]

Old Post 04-05-14 01:03
Xaser is offline Profile || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

188DarkRevived said:
Yes, I actually lost and got "friend-zoned" a few times in the process.
I bet that applies to real life too. Also, you shouldn't be proud of sinking so much time into a weeaboo game.

Old Post 04-05-14 01:50
Sodaholic is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

Doominator2 said:

Wait I thought the main topic was on goat simulator, so... like a Goat dating simulator?

Hmm... Honestly, now that you got me thinking about that, even a Baron of Hell dating simulator would sound more interesting and more sane than a pigeon dating simulator!
Personally I wouldn't want to play it, but perhaps there are quite a few homosexual male gamers out there who would, or even quite a few heterosexual women with odd fetishes who would. It's a big world, afterall.

Sodaholic said:
Also, you shouldn't be proud of sinking so much time into a weeaboo game

It doesn't matter to me whether a game was made by Asians or by Americans or by whoever. What matters to me is whether I can complete/beat it without cheating or seeking assistance from third parties.
I'm sure that there are things which make you proud if you manage to accomplish them by yourself while relying only on yourself.

And for the record, that simulator was designed by a Russian programmer who isn't a Japanese-wannabe.

Last edited by 188DarkRevived on 04-05-14 at 02:06

Old Post 04-05-14 01:59
Marnetmar
Forum Staple

[19:07] <Bloodshedder> i'd fap to that

Old Post 04-05-14 02:08
Marnetmar is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doominator2
Forum Regular

188DarkRevived said:

Hmm... Honestly, now that you got me thinking about that, even a Baron of Hell dating simulator would sound more interesting and more sane than a pigeon dating simulator!
Personally I wouldn't want to play it, but perhaps there are quite a few homosexual male gamers out there who would, or even quite a few heterosexual women with odd fetishes who would. It's a big world, afterall.

Eh! Barons could be female too. Just like how a man bird and a woman bird look similar, doesn't mean there all one sex.

Old Post 04-05-14 04:12
Doominator2 is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

I always wondered what a Baroness of Hell would look like, to be honest. Could never find any such fanart, though.
Dammit, somebody grab your pencils and get to work, please!

Old Post 04-05-14 04:14
Bloodshedder
Spellchecker

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8wHiTta6a0c/TrMdZg9kQkI/AAAAAAAAA7s/kPJzmGKCwDI/s320/doom8.jpg

Old Post 04-05-14 05:32
Bloodshedder is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Joshy

Bloodshedder said:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8wHiTta6a.../s320/doom8.jpg

You've goat to be fucking kidding me.

Old Post 04-05-14 05:33
Joshy is online now Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

^OMG!!!! Thanks for the unexpected rapid revelation.
I bet that she's a dominatrix who totally belittles the male Barons. 0_o

Old Post 04-05-14 05:55
Philnemba

Even through this game was meant to be a joke, its a fun game to the point that I'm currently making a custom map that involves lots of bouncing because damn it I want to bounce all over the place as a goat!

188DarkRevived said:
Baron of Hell simulator

fixed because someone should make this :P

Old Post 04-05-14 14:57
Philnemba is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

Philnemba said:
... someone should make this :P

Uhh... If you read the first posts of this thread then you'll see that we already have a Baron of Hell simulator, but yet it doesn't exactly live up to its name as accurately as it should.
You can try playing it and see for yourself.
I definitely had higher expectations for it before it came out.

Old Post 04-06-14 00:06
Stygian

Bloodshdder said:
rule 63 baron

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/566/252/6c7.png

Last edited by Stygian on 04-06-14 at 06:10

Old Post 04-06-14 05:56
Stygian is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

^Senseless Physical Abuse Simulator?!?
No thanks. Dating simulators are my cup of tea.
I'm surprised that the player didn't get slapped and KOed in that bathtub. She should've fought back, dammit.

Old Post 04-06-14 17:25
dew
experts

188DarkRevived said:
I'm surprised that the player didn't get slapped and KOed in that bathtub. She should've fought back, dammit.

Doesn't it bother you how unhinged from reality you are? I mean, how did you miss the fact that she's punching back and the player gets KO'd twice? Oh, it's just the entire play mechanism of the game (otherwise thematically weird), that's safe to ignore.

Old Post 04-06-14 18:18
dew is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

dew said:

Doesn't it bother you how unhinged from reality you are? I mean, how did you miss the fact that she's punching back and the player gets KO'd twice? Oh, it's just the entire play mechanism of the game (otherwise thematically weird), that's safe to ignore.

I only saw her trying to punch him like once or twice. It's obviously not convincing enough and the designers could've done a better job. What are you going to do, murder me?
And at least I'm not the one who assumes that I know a person's entire biography from reading a single little text message which is stamped with an ancient date.
The only thing that bothers me is your attitude.

Going back to topic... Perhaps someone should design a social debate simulator.

Old Post 04-06-14 19:06
Five Magics
Warming Up

So, basically Postal 2 : Goat Edition? Count me in!

Old Post 04-06-14 19:16
Five Magics is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
zap610
JETSONZ KREW 4LYF

Stygian said:

Video

I really like his commentary, reminds me of the henchman from Venture Brothers. Nice to see good LPs.

Old Post 04-06-14 19:44
zap610 is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

For anyone interested in race-track simulations which feature the utilization of equipment such as rocket shoes and hoverboards, there is always the PC version of Sonic Riders.
Here's a video that I've made about it about it while ago: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq...ders_videogames

Old Post 04-07-14 17:50
Tarnsman
Forum Regular

Man all this sure has a lot to do with the topic. There is so much on topic discussion happening in here that I'm actually amazed by Doomworld's poise and dedication when it comes to discussing Goat Simulator.

Old Post 04-07-14 18:07
Tarnsman is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dew
experts

No, Tarnsman. Thread topic is whatever crosses DarkJedi's fragmented mind, except he forgets to tell us in advance. But what are you going to do, murder him? (I can't, too costly to fly over.)

Old Post 04-07-14 18:47
kmxexii

I've put about 5 hours into Goat Simulator, it's delightfully madcap. I wish the world was larger, though; my hours of Saint's Row 3 and IV have spoiled me. Once you've seen all the goofy shit, there's nothing left but zen goat chicanery. Still pretty fun.

Tangentially, also played Escape Goat, which reminds me of those ancient Apogee single screen puzzle platformers - Pharaoh's Tomb, Arctic Adventure, and Monuments of Mars. The normal levels aren't too tough but the hard mode level set is bonkers.

Old Post 04-07-14 20:15
kmxexii is online now Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

Tarnsman said:
Man all this sure has a lot to do with the topic. There is so much on topic discussion happening in here that I'm actually amazed by Doomworld's poise and dedication when it comes to discussing Goat Simulator.

From what I was able to observe, this thread has been revolving around "SIMULATORS OF ALL SORTS" long before I even made my first post inside of it.
So if you really want to be a smartass then why don't you target the guys ahead of me who started talking about bear simulators and Baron of Hell simulators and have inspired me to make my posts?
Or am I just your favourite target even if I was just following along with a meme that was started by somebody else?
Hmph.

Old Post 04-07-14 20:31