User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Goat Simulator [188DarkRevived turns yet another thread into a shitfest]
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:27.   
Avoozl
Forum Staple

I will have to see about obtaining the game once I get a better net connection, which most likely wont be for another year or so. :P

Old Post 04-08-14 01:00
Avoozl is offline Profile || Click here to Send Avoozl a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
40oz
Forum Spammer

I actually was about to post an opinion about goat simulator in this thread. Boy what a mistake that would have been.

Old Post 04-08-14 16:25
40oz is offline Profile || Click here to Send 40oz a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

Apparently the Goat Simulator has mods already. And one of them enables you to breakdance as Shrek the ogre:

If that still isn't "on-topic" then you are a Nazi.

40oz said:
I actually was about to post an opinion about goat simulator in this thread. Boy what a mistake that would have been.

Oh come on. I'm sure that you would've contributed something of value to the discussion. If someone attacks, I got your back covered!

Old Post 04-09-14 02:47
188DarkRevived is offline Profile || Click here to Send 188DarkRevived a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

standing behind me is the last fucking place I'd want you to be.

Old Post 04-09-14 02:56
darknation is offline Profile || Click here to Send darknation a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

darknation said:
standing behind me is the last fucking place I'd want you to be.

Yeah, I know. Haters gonna hate. Goats gonna breakdance. Ohwellz.

Old Post 04-09-14 02:59
188DarkRevived is offline Profile || Click here to Send 188DarkRevived a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geo
Forum Staple

188DarkRevived said:

Yeah, I know. Haters gonna hate. Goats gonna breakdance. Ohwellz.

Goaters gonna Goat

Old Post 04-09-14 03:27
geo is online now Profile || Click here to Send geo a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
zap610
JETSONZ KREW 4LYF

188DarkRevived said:
[B]Apparently the Goat Simulator has mods already. And one of them enables you to breakdance as Shrek the ogre:

I was tempted to watch that video until I saw it was that spastic tard commentator.

Old Post 04-09-14 04:56
zap610 is offline Profile || Click here to Send zap610 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geo
Forum Staple

zap610 said:

I was tempted to watch that video until I saw it was that spastic tard commentator.

I never knew about pwediepie until he had a humblebundle.

Old Post 04-09-14 05:01
geo is online now Profile || Click here to Send geo a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

geo said:
Goaters gonna Goat

Of course. We all know that they say "BAAAAAAA". But what does the fox say?
We need a fox simulator more than a goat simulator, so that we could find that out.

zap610 said:

I'm pretty sure that there is a video about the Shrek mod without a commentator, but I felt that the commentary contributed to the experience.

Old Post 04-09-14 14:25
zap610
JETSONZ KREW 4LYF

It probably did, some people like him. I don't, but that's just me. Apparently there are a lot of mods out there, one even turns it into the heavy.

Old Post 04-09-14 14:27
zap610 is offline Profile || Click here to Send zap610 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

If/when I discover that there's a mod which replaces the goat with either Obiwan Kenobi or Mace Windu then I am so totally going to make an effort to obtain a copy of this game and install it together with that mod...
All because I want to see Kenobi or Windu getting run over by a truck. That would totally make my day. Amen.

Old Post 04-11-14 20:08
dew
experts

Oooh, someone's jealous about fictional characters totally getting to bang the brains out of Ahsoka Tano's underdeveloped but nubile body!

Old Post 04-11-14 20:23
dew is offline Profile || Click here to Send dew a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

dew said:
Oooh, someone's jealous about fictional characters totally getting to bang the brains out of Ahsoka Tano's underdeveloped but nubile body!

Now look at who's derailing the thread? I was clearly talking about goat simulator, and I've already made it clear that my crush resembles another fictional character different from Ahsoka. Sailor Jupiter's date of birth is December 5, 1978, which makes her older than me if she weren't fictional.
And my disapproval of Kenobi and Windu dates back to way before Ahsoka was even invented. She has nothing to do with it. It is a very deep-rooted hatred of an entire philosophy.
Now suck it!

Back on topic... I really hope such a mod comes out.

Last edited by 188DarkRevived on 04-11-14 at 22:55

Old Post 04-11-14 22:45
mrthejoshmon

As soon as I heard "Hows it going bros" I instinctively paused the video and never returned...

Anyway I suppose the game would be fun for like 20 minutes before tedium begins to take hold, you can only play as a supposedly handicapped goat for so long before you regret your purchase.

Old Post 04-11-14 23:12
mrthejoshmon is online now Profile || Click here to Send mrthejoshmon a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

mrthejoshmon said:
I suppose the game would be fun for like 20 minutes before tedium begins to take hold

Yes me too. I can imagine myself getting bored fairly quickly after turning Kenobi into pavement pizza several times.
This is one of those games that I can imagine myself launching once in half a year to relieve my accumulated stress and depression.

Old Post 04-12-14 03:18
Doominator2
Forum Regular

188DarkRevived said:

and I've already made it clear that my crush resembles another fictional character.

I'm Starting to think your crush IS a fictional character.

Old Post 04-12-14 03:20
Doominator2 is offline Profile || Click here to Send Doominator2 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geekmarine

I'm still holding out for Goatse Simulator.

Old Post 04-12-14 03:23
geekmarine is online now Profile || Click here to Send geekmarine a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

Doominator2 said:
I'm Starting to think your crush IS a fictional character.

She's a student at my college and in my program. A German Canadian girl in her early twenties.
She has the same hair colour as the character I mentioned, same preference of food, and same electrifying personality.
One key difference is that she wears glasses most of the time, but that only adds to the beauty for me. I wish the character wore glasses too.

Old Post 04-12-14 03:38
Doominator2
Forum Regular

188DarkRevived said:

She's a student at my college and in my program. A German Canadian girl in her early twenties.
She has the same hair colour as the character I mentioned, same preference of food, and same electrifying personality.
One key difference is that she wears glasses most of the time, but that only adds to the beauty for me. I wish the character wore glasses too.

Well instead of posting details about her on Doomworld, just go ask her out or whatever you usually do.

Old Post 04-12-14 04:55
Doominator2 is offline Profile || Click here to Send Doominator2 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

Doominator2 said:
Well instead of posting details about her on Doomworld, just go ask her out or whatever you usually do.

Jeez, you're so clueless and really slow.
I've done that, and I respect her current wish and state of mind, OK?
I need to express my thoughts and feelings in order to keep myself alive and sane, and I am skilled enough to do it while being on-topic, provided that I don't get interjected with any annoying questions.
I have demonstrated this already. I'm a wordsmith who can stay on topic while releasing what I need to release... Just don't attack, because that ruins things for everyone.

Old Post 04-12-14 05:39
Membrain

Actually, you've pulled no less than three topics entirely out of whack with this... obsession you've got going on and spawned a number of flame wars, sometimes within the same topic. You consistently insult others while showing no evidence that you even comprehend that you're in the wrong. (Hint, the one consistency in all these problems is you.) You're not "skillfully keeping things on topic," you're using warped logic to justify talking about what you want to talk about and fuck anyone else who may want to discuss something that isn't, y'know, you.

Frankly, I, and I would assume most others here, really just don't care about you. Sorry to burst your bubble, but maybe this isn't the place for you. You should try a blog site instead, maybe?

Old Post 04-12-14 05:54
Membrain is offline Profile || Click here to Send Membrain a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

Membrain said:
and fuck anyone else who may want to discuss something that isn't, y'know, you.

The fact is that I never asked people to start discussing me. I never expected them to interrogate me. They did it from their initiative.
I only expected for my post to be posted and read. Nothing more.
The fact is that I want people to continue discussing the topic after they've seen my post. That is what I want.

Old Post 04-12-14 06:03
dew
experts

188DarkRevived said:
I'm a wordsmith who can stay on topic while releasing what I need to release...

If by "wordsmith" you mean your ability to stunlock girls into primal fear and by "what you need" to release (ugh) you actually mean restraining orders...

Old Post 04-12-14 14:09
dew is offline Profile || Click here to Send dew a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mrthejoshmon

188DarkRevived said:

Yes me too. I can imagine myself getting bored fairly quickly after turning Kenobi into pavement pizza several times.
This is one of those games that I can imagine myself launching once in half a year to relieve my accumulated stress and depression.

Heh, I play long sessions of fuckin shit games/custom content (maps, mods ect) to do that , the dubious quality cheers me up in a "Well at least he tried" kind of way as I get a few laughs out of awfulness. This game would be great for that sort of thing if it was freeware, but I ain't buying an intentionally awful game which its only selling point is that you are a goat in a shit game (How much is the game anyway? Anything over 2 is a complete rip off).

Old Post 04-12-14 16:12
mrthejoshmon is online now Profile || Click here to Send mrthejoshmon a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

dew said:
If by "wordsmith" you mean your ability to stunlock girls into primal fear and by "what you need" to release (ugh) you actually mean restraining orders...

By "wordsmith" I meant my ability to type a long post which serves 2 functions: 1.) contributes to the flow of discussion which was established by other members prior to my entry into the thread; and 2.) allows me to simultaneously blend that on-topic contribution with my feelings for someone else which, at the present moment, cannot be directed at that particular person.
By "releasing" I meant typing out the thoughts and feelings which I would've otherwise wanted to say at a different place and different time, were it not for the restraining order.

Elementary, my dear Dew. If everything was exactly the way that I wanted it to be then I wouldn't be posting here in this manner and my frequency of posts would nosedive dramatically, due to me being blissfully happy.

mrthejoshmon said:
I ain't buying an intentionally awful game which its only selling point is that you are a goat in a shit game (How much is the game anyway? Anything over 2 is a complete rip off).

Same here. I don't consider this to be worth the same amount as Duke Nukem 3D or DOOM were when they came out, due to the limitation and primitiveness of the gameplay.
Honestly, I would be hoping to get this through a torrent due to it not being a product of too much labour and insight.

Old Post 04-12-14 16:43
Phml
Forum Staple

You know I could live with the whole pedophilia thing, because who hasn't ever glanced at the butt of a sixteen years old before picking up on how young she actually is; but posting a pewdiepie video? Not cool, man, not cool.

Old Post 04-12-14 16:50
Phml is offline Profile || Click here to Send Phml a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

Phml said:
You know I could live with the whole pedophilia thing, because who hasn't ever glanced at the butt of a sixteen years old before picking up on how young she actually is; but posting a pewdiepie video? Not cool, man, not cool.

Perhaps if I knew in advance how much you hate that Pewdiepie then I would've made an effort to find a different commentator.
As for the "pedo" thing, it ended in 2011-2012. And yes, when I first saw that British person then I honestly had no clue of what her true age was, and I wasn't the only one who had this awkward moment. She really looked 3 years older than her real age, according to many fans.
Anyways, fuck that. It was a lesson learned.

Old Post 04-12-14 16:59
Belial

Phml said:

16 is pedo now?

Old Post 04-12-14 17:37
Belial is offline Profile || Click here to Send Belial a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mrthejoshmon

Is it just me or do I learn more private things about people on here than ridiculous and revealing Facebook posts? I'm half expecting somebody to accidentally upload there nudes in a minute...

AND FOR THE LOVE GOD PLEASE FUCKING DON'T!

-

Anyway, been looking into this Goat simulator and it seems that every Youtube personality with a face cam is jumping in this bandwagon, the "developers" must be swimming in cash right now.

Old Post 04-12-14 18:03
188DarkRevived
Banned

I'm half expecting somebody to accidentally upload there nudes in a minute...

Trust me, the only "nudes" on this thread were, are, and will be of goats gone berzerk! (Technically a Baron of Hell is considered as a variety of goat, so yeah.)
And no, the whole topic wasn't even my idea in the first place, so don't blame me. LOL

Old Post 04-12-14 20:13