User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > 188DarkRevived gets a new title

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:44.   
188DarkRevived
Banned

If I'm allowed to vote then I pick either the "Have I mentioned Sailor Jupiter today?" or the "Friend-zoned and still tryin", or both of those combined.
Those two have really put smiles on my faces, and totally reflect me.
Thanks guys!
I can honestly sleep better tonight. *sigh*

Old Post 04-12-14 06:08
188DarkRevived is offline Profile || Click here to Send 188DarkRevived a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

Xaser - I divide by zero everyday, you just suck at math.
Gez - Spock in disguise?
Technician - Comrade Canadian

Maybe I'll think of more later. What should my custom title be?

188DarkRevived said:
If I'm allowed to vote

j4rio said:
1. Think of a custom title for somebody else than yourself.
nope

188DarkRevived said:
Those two have really put smiles on my faces, and totally reflect me.
They do reflect you, but I'm not so sure you should be smiling about them.

Old Post 04-12-14 06:24
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
kristus
Megablast!

188DarkRevived - On restraint
188DarkRevived - Still indulging in creepy stalking behavior

Old Post 04-12-14 16:22
kristus is offline Profile || Click here to Send kristus a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

Sodaholic said:
What should my custom title be?

I have 2 realy good ones for you.
1.) "Confusing the awareness of the self with the awareness of external opinions"
2.) "Unwilling to accept harmless diversity"

@Kristus: I like your first one better.

Old Post 04-12-14 16:30
188DarkRevived is offline Profile || Click here to Send 188DarkRevived a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
buttspit

There's nothing harmless about your diversity (is that what you call it these days).

Old Post 04-12-14 16:42
buttspit is offline Profile || Click here to Send buttspit a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Membrain

188DarkRevived - Watch out, you're treading on my harmless diversity

Because I like bandwagons, I guess.

Old Post 04-12-14 16:44
Membrain is offline Profile || Click here to Send Membrain a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
kristus
Megablast!

188DarkRevived said:
@Kristus: I like your first one better.
I was going to edit it out, because it's quite oblique and quite open for interpetation. Not really driving home the point that you actually got a restraining order on you (From indulging in your creepy stalking behavior).

Old Post 04-12-14 16:50
kristus is offline Profile || Click here to Send kristus a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

buttspit said:
There's nothing harmless about your diversity (is that what you call it these days).

Then why haven't I murdered anyone despite all the shit buckets they tossed in my face?

@Membrain: Thanks bro! I'm loving that one too! It's perfect.

Old Post 04-12-14 16:50
Membrain

188DarkRevived said:

Then why haven't I murdered anyone despite all the shit buckets they tossed in my face?

Welp, I think you won that one. That's definitely my pick.

Old Post 04-12-14 16:56
Membrain is offline Profile || Click here to Send Membrain a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

kristus said:
I was going to edit it out, because it's quite oblique and quite open for interpetation.

From my observations, 90% of all member custom titles on this forum ARE oblique and open for interpretation.
Hence why your first one was so perfect. It followed the dominating standard.
Besides, short titles look more attractive and easy on the eyes than long walls of text.

Old Post 04-12-14 17:03
buttspit

188DarkRevived said:

You have a terrible grasp of what harm means; then again, the same can be said about your grasp of reality.

You haven't murdered anyone who've apparently bullied you because, instead, you choose to seep your creepy antics and pathological mindset into many threads on an internet forum. And that's just on this forum; who knows what kind of other shit you post and do at other websites.

I have a custom title for you, darkrevived: I don't murder people, so I'm harmless.

Old Post 04-12-14 17:07
buttspit is offline Profile || Click here to Send buttspit a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Memfis
Forum Spammer

buttspit, Membrain, kristus, dew, etc: bully

Old Post 04-12-14 17:11
Memfis is online now Profile || Click here to Send Memfis a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
188DarkRevived
Banned

buttspit said:
I have a custom title for you, darkrevived: I don't murder people, so I'm harmless.

If that's not enough for you then you can expand it to include: "I don't break into homes to steal shit, I don't make threats, and I don't rape."
But if that still doesn't satisfy you then I'm sorry, dude.
Occasionally glancing at someone's tweets and photos from a distance doesn't do any harm to them and they continue living and making their own decisions.

As far as the forum posting, I know that you guys would have other reasons to act as spammers yourselves and other people to target even if I wasn't around, because I know how people behave on other forums after exiling me.

Last edited by 188DarkRevived on 04-12-14 at 17:19

Old Post 04-12-14 17:14
Membrain

You know, if you just started posting normally on a regular basis, we probably would, for the most part, move on. I mean, I care about stalking and such, but it's a nebulous thing (over the internet) best left to people who know you in real life to deal with. The problem I keep running into is that multiple topics I've personally been following in off-topic have gone way off the rails because you keep posting about Sailor Moon or some hate-on you have for Obi-Wan Kenobi. Fact is, we just don't care and would like to be able to talk about things, be they trivial or not, without having you post about this unrelated crap in some half-assed attempt to "weave" it into conversation.

You just keep justifying things that are either a) objectively wrong or b) chronically annoying. Instead of taking responsibility and saying, "Oh, my bad, I'll work on that," you blame everyone else for ganging up on you. And then you keep going.

What the hell. This is not a wall-of-text topic. Apologies to everyone else.

Old Post 04-12-14 17:36
188DarkRevived
Banned

mrthejoshmon said:
Wow, those are terrible :/

Nonsense! I loved each and every one of those! You rival me in your wordsmithness, and I am genuinely happy and impressed.

Membrain said:
You know, if you just started posting normally on a regular basis, we probably would, for the most part, move on.

Yes, I know. It's a chronic phase that I go through once in a while. It will pass away again at some point, eventually. Because it happened last year and then I left for a very very long time, and then I returned and was posting somewhat "normally" for a month.
Part of me feels that I might be disturbing some of you folks, so I kinda wander off to other places for a time. But then another part of me sees that some of you guys sometimes actually seek out and enjoy interacting with me at times.
It's complicated. Life is always a complication. Hence why we write novels and shit about it. :/

P.S.: Don't worry. Chronic phase. Will pass once more.

Old Post 04-12-14 20:07
geekmarine

Have you ever considered laying off the chronic? No chronic, no phase.

Old Post 04-12-14 20:40
geekmarine is offline Profile || Click here to Send geekmarine a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

188DarkRevived: Annoying thread hijacker

Seriously.

Old Post 04-12-14 23:00
Obsidian is offline Profile || Click here to Send Obsidian a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

Heh, guess we know what Dark's title is now.

40oz said:
I miss my "I could be wrong, but that's highly unlikely because I'm always right" thing since I got losered.
I remember that. It was rather amusing, perhaps it should be added back on.

Old Post 04-12-14 23:18
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sodaholic a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

ah, that's better. Feels good, like a long-overdue enema.

Old Post 04-12-14 23:28
darknation is offline Profile || Click here to Send darknation a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote