User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > walter confalonieri farming post count

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:45.   
Sokoro

User walter confalonieri seems to be posting only to increase his post count. He always replies with only few words, sometimes even with whole sentence. He does that in all sorts of threads, even in wads&mods section.

What it his motivation behind this behavior? What is he trying to achieve?

Old Post 04-24-14 23:13
Sokoro is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sokoro a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
purist

Dunno

Old Post 04-24-14 23:20
purist is offline Profile || Click here to Send purist a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
scifista42

No. Some people simply understand the forum in a less formal way. And saying "looks really cool" is actually a welcomed encouragement to an amateur modder. As well as throwing ideas which even just *might* be useful or inspirative to anyone, as long as we're not talking complete bullshit. I don't see anything bad.

Besides, seeing raising postcount can make you feel a certain satisfaction, even if you can't rationalize it. Don't deny that.

Old Post 04-24-14 23:22
scifista42 is offline Profile || Click here to Send scifista42 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Memfis
Forum Spammer

I looked at 25 of his latest posts and I think they are all fine and informative. You don't awlways need a thousand words to deliver the message.

scifista42 said:
Besides, seeing raising postcount can make you feel a certain satisfaction, even if you can't rationalize it. Don't deny that.

For me it's the other way around I think, I'm rather ashamed of the number of useless posts from me.

Old Post 04-24-14 23:26
Memfis is offline Profile || Click here to Send Memfis a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis
IDL Founder

What is your motivation by posting garbage threads? Why don't you just mind your business you little punk? What are you trying to achieve?

Old Post 04-24-14 23:29
Ralphis is offline Profile || Click here to Send Ralphis a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheMionicDonut

Quick. Call Alanis Morissette! The irony in this thread is undeniable!

Old Post 04-24-14 23:33
TheMionicDonut is offline Profile || Click here to Send TheMionicDonut a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

walter confirmed for worse than Hitler.

Old Post 04-24-14 23:33
Technician is offline Profile || Click here to Send Technician a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sokoro

Well, I just wanted to know if anyone else thinks the same way about it.
Now, that I read your reply, I feel it was not nice of me to post this thread. Sorry.

Old Post 04-24-14 23:35
Sokoro is offline Profile || Click here to Send Sokoro a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doomhuntress
Forum Regular

if i'm not mistaken, English is not walter's first language, thus he replies with fewer words than one that does because of it? either that, or he's simply inexperienced with English, or just don't have that much to say compared to other users. it's not a big deal, i think.

Old Post 04-24-14 23:40
Doomhuntress is online now Profile || Click here to Send Doomhuntress a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doominator2
Forum Regular

If you get to 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
posts you win a million dollars, that's his motovation

Old Post 04-24-14 23:40
Doominator2 is offline Profile || Click here to Send Doominator2 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

Doomhuntress said:
if i'm not mistaken, English is not walter's first language, thus he replies with fewer words than one that does because of it? either that, or he's simply inexperienced with English, or just don't have that much to say compared to other users. it's not a big deal, i think.
This Sokoro guy really needs to check his privilege.

Old Post 04-24-14 23:45
Technician is offline Profile || Click here to Send Technician a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote