User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > 32 Year Old Dies Immediately After Posting A Facebook Status While Driving
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:02.   
Tarnsman
Forum Regular

Open-minded. Adjective. Receptive to new and different ideas or the opinions of others.

Hey Waffenak, I've dropped my previous position, you're not retarded, you're actually mentally handicapped and need to seek help because you have a severe learning disability that prevents you from understanding what the words you're using actually mean.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:11
Tarnsman is offline Profile || Click here to Send Tarnsman a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Waffenak
Forum Regular

Tarnsman said:
1. Every single politician and/or political commentator, most of the super rich, most dictators, the list goes on and on bro. (Also you considering how closed-minded your posts are)

2. No it doesn't. Some people don't want to deal with that guy some people want to be left alone, being an extrovert does not help you deal with them.

3. As an employer I can attest, you don't always want the extrovert, there are many high paying jobs where I'd rather have the guy who sits in the corner, shuts up and does his job, than the "networker" or the "mingler". It's a trait that only is needed for a select few jobs, not all of which are on the top of the totem pole.

4. While I'm imbibing a truly astonishing quantity of the finest penis the planet has to offer, you sit in your poor festering state suckling on rancid, flaccid penis wishing you too could suck world-class dick, alas it is only for the big boys and not the little cunts who have to cry themselves to sleep at night like you.

5. Talking to random people on the bus has nothing to do with being an extrovert is has to do with being an annoying retard, which you are.

1. Still no proper list not even names, I'm waiting

2. It does in most of the cases, ask 100 people which one they would choose, extrovert personality or introvert3.

3. I would love to hear from this top dollar paying job where you just stare corner pushing pencils and not talking to anyone. Being a lawyer, doctor, politician, teacher, ceo or a salesman and same time introvert person doesn't match up

4. Okay you can keep gulping proudly as long as you want, I dont my share of that, its all yours.

5. You can be scared shitless of every homeless or granny you confront and later cry yourself to sleep in fetus postion because you almost had to talk to someone.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:16
Waffenak is offline Profile || Click here to Send Waffenak a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mrthejoshmon

Waffenak said:
weak-willed asswipe who cant stand behind their cause.
Well you have been circling round in complete fucking circles bringing up next to no valid points on your side of the argument (Which are replaced with some of the worst insults ever conceived).

Good job, keep it up.

Waffenak said:

1. Still no proper list not even names, I'm waiting

2. It does in most of the cases, ask 100 people which one they would choose, extrovert personality or introvert3.

3. I would love to hear from this top dollar paying job where you just stare corner pushing pencils and not talking to anyone. Being a lawyer, doctor, politician, teacher, ceo or a salesman and same time introvert person doesn't match up

4. Okay you can keep gulping proudly as long as you want, I dont my share of that, its all yours.

5. You can be scared shitless of every homeless or granny you confront and later cry yourself to sleep in fetus postion because you almost had to talk to someone.

You just proved my point.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:22
mrthejoshmon is online now Profile || Click here to Send mrthejoshmon a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Waffenak
Forum Regular

geekmarine said:
You know, I do relish in the fact that the open-minded extrovert attacked me and called me names when all I did was explain how one can be introverted but not completely averse to social interaction. Maybe you are an extrovert, Waffenak, but your social skills are atrocious. Hostility was never called for. And yet here we are now, on the bullet train to Post Hell.

Dont cry over spilled milk if you started calling with names first and later blaiming others. I keeped this argumentation clean until name-calling started. And I pointed out how modern society favours extrovert people but it seems some people can't stand it. I will never succumb if other ones opinions clash with mine fiercely.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:26
Waffenak is offline Profile || Click here to Send Waffenak a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tarnsman
Forum Regular

1. I gave you groups, go find the names of everyone in that list of professions I gave you and there you go. But as your extreme mental handicap prevents you from acquiring information on you're own I'll give you some examples. Rush Limbaugh is extroverted as fuck and are you going to tell me he's the fucking paragon of open-mindedness? Hitler and Stalin got away with committing some of the worst acts ever done in our history by creating a cult around there sheer charisma and personality. Donald Sterling made a fortune gaming the system and got the FUCKING NAACP TO GIVE HIM A LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD despite being a massive racist convicted of several federal crimes.

2. Most people wouldn't chose one or the other, because they judge people on the whole not based on one thing. Introverted people aren't all socially awkward bridge trolls. I'm extremely extroverted and I have a good chunk of introverted friends solely because they're not asshats and we like similar things. I know this is going to blow your mind but since most people aren't close-minded shitlords like you they can actually like multiple things.

3. You do know how much people like sanitation workers, dock workers, electricians and technicians, and most specialized blue collar workers make right? Because it's actually pretty fucking good money same with engineers. Most STEM majors will make far more as introverts than their extroverted counter parts.

4. See if you were a real man with some balls you would be upset that you were unable to acquire dick as fine as mine but you aren't and so you sit quietly in the corner jealous of the prime penis that those above you can attain.

5. Being an introvert is not the same as crippling social phobia, it's cute that you think it is, but it's not.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:29
Tarnsman is offline Profile || Click here to Send Tarnsman a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Waffenak
Forum Regular

Tarnsman said:
Open-minded. Adjective. Receptive to new and different ideas or the opinions of others.

Hey Waffenak, I've dropped my previous position, you're not retarded, you're actually mentally handicapped and need to seek help because you have a severe learning disability that prevents you from understanding what the words you're using actually mean.

It seems you yourself dropped out of college if you even got that far seeing how you cannot grasp the meaning of extrovert person. Go study more and maybe you can go back to elementary school.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:30
dew
experts

Waffenak said:
So you are fool who mumbles when someone says to to be quiet with your own opinion, no surprise.

The fuck is this incoherent crap, can't you construct a single English sentence properly? But you're right, I'd probably be rather confused and searching for words if a drooling retard in public transportation "said to to be quiet with your own opinion".

I dont have dress my words nicely to please every human on this globe, its the freedom of expressing yourself but you dont get it, no surprise.

No, I get it. You have every right to make yourself look like a prick with a flimsy grasp on English grammar.

You can bow before everyone and back down as much as you want, weak-willed asswipe who cant stand behind their cause.

Look at these fighting words! So in your head, open-minded = steamrolling everyone into accepting your widely opposed opinions. Shouldn't I be bowing before your superior will if that was the case? Backing from an argument with a boss alpha dog?

I read rather fast and dont have to read single sentence as long as you have to so you can eat up your whimpering.

It's pretty obvious you do a lot of skipping. In your head. I'm saying, your brain is loopy. Might need to fix the needle in your gramophone.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:30
dew is online now Profile || Click here to Send dew a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Waffenak
Forum Regular

mrthejoshmon said:
Well you have been circling round in complete fucking circles bringing up next to no valid points on your side of the argument (Which are replaced with some of the worst insults ever conceived).

Good job, keep it up.

You just proved my point.

My arguments still stand high above these dimwit whimperings you are uttering.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:32
Tarnsman
Forum Regular

Waffenak said:

It seems you yourself dropped out of college if you even got that far seeing how you cannot grasp the meaning of extrovert person. Go study more and maybe you can go back to elementary school.

Do you actually know what extrovert means? Because I don't think you do.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:32
gemini09

Yo, I'm just going to say one thing, and that is that I appreciate Waffenak's concern for us or his fellow man, and that he shares with us something that he believes in, for our benefit.

And also, I don't condone of Tarnsman's and AndrewB's responses in particular. Fairness has to be fair and your responses didn't acknowledge Waffenak's attempt at contributing, as unelegant as it may have been.

I'm on a phone at the moment so I can't type out a rant but I find the discussion interesting.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:33
gemini09 is offline Profile || Click here to Send gemini09 a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Waffenak
Forum Regular

Tarnsman said:
1. I gave you groups, go find the names of everyone in that list of professions I gave you and there you go. But as your extreme mental handicap prevents you from acquiring information on you're own I'll give you some examples. Rush Limbaugh is extroverted as fuck and are you going to tell me he's the fucking paragon of open-mindedness? Hitler and Stalin got away with committing some of the worst acts ever done in our history by creating a cult around there sheer charisma and personality. Donald Sterling made a fortune gaming the system and got the FUCKING NAACP TO GIVE HIM A LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD despite being a massive racist convicted of several federal crimes.

2. Most people wouldn't chose one or the other, because they judge people on the whole not based on one thing. Introverted people aren't all socially awkward bridge trolls. I'm extremely extroverted and I have a good chunk of introverted friends solely because they're not asshats and we like similar things. I know this is going to blow your mind but since most people aren't close-minded shitlords like you they can actually like multiple things.

3. You do know how much people like sanitation workers, dock workers, electricians and technicians, and most specialized blue collar workers make right? Because it's actually pretty fucking good money same with engineers. Most STEM majors will make far more as introverts than their extroverted counter parts.

4. See if you were a real man with some balls you would be upset that you were unable to acquire dick as fine as mine but you aren't and so you sit quietly in the corner jealous of the prime penis that those above you can attain.

5. Being an introvert is not the same as crippling social phobia, it's cute that you think it is, but it's not.

1. You spoke of persons, its your job to fin them for me and do you have psychiatric evaluation for each of them or is it just you making up your mind? Most means over 50% and do you know how many super rich persons there are on this glope or politicians?

2. It effects great deal of things which one you have, but you have your head buried too deep in your ass to see it.

3. So you are saying that cleaning toilets or working at docks is more profitable than being a lawyer? There is a gap between them in how much they make money.

4. Keep gulping, I'm sure you wont get bored too soon.

5. Sorry to burst your bubble but introverts and social phobias have more in common than extrovert and social phobia.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:42
mrthejoshmon

Waffenak said:

My arguments still stand high above these dimwit whimperings you are uttering.

That's right jester, entertain the crowd with your foolishness.

Pathetic, I pray to god you are trolling and are not actually this much of a despicable arrogant twat but this entire situation has happened before.

You can't even counter my argument, instead you attempt to "Insult" me which, I must say, I find rather amusing that you consider that a worthy comeback. Better yet your behavior is rather amusing, it is like watching a child throw a tantrum only with more "colorful" words being thrown around.

Please continue, I find you funny.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:44
mrthejoshmon is online now Profile || Click here to Send mrthejoshmon a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Waffenak
Forum Regular

dew said:

The fuck is this incoherent crap, can't you construct a single English sentence properly? But you're right, I'd probably be rather confused and searching for words if a drooling retard in public transportation "said to to be quiet with your own opinion".

No, I get it. You have every right to make yourself look like a prick with a flimsy grasp on English grammar.

Look at these fighting words! So in your head, open-minded = steamrolling everyone into accepting your widely opposed opinions. Shouldn't I be bowing before your superior will if that was the case? Backing from an argument with a boss alpha dog?

It's pretty obvious you do a lot of skipping. In your head. I'm saying, your brain is loopy. Might need to fix the needle in your gramophone.

Running out of arguments so you have develop something else you try to bash? Keep bowing whoever bosses you around because that you can do pretty darn well.

Same thing continues here, I taste your sweet tears.

I dont steamroll anyone, I stand behind my own cause and if someone tries to push me back I come forward

Im sorry to hear you are such a slow reader but maybe you can evolve if you try hard enough or try seeking help via professionals

Old Post 05-01-14 22:48
Waffenak
Forum Regular

mrthejoshmon said:
That's right jester, entertain the crowd with your foolishness.

Pathetic, I pray to god you are trolling and are not actually this much of a despicable arrogant twat but this entire situation has happened before.

You can't even counter my argument, instead you attempt to "Insult" me which, I must say, I find rather amusing that you consider that a worthy comeback. Better yet your behavior is rather amusing, it is like watching a child throw a tantrum only with more "colorful" words being thrown around.

Please continue, I find you funny.

You keep licking those boots of your master and maybe some coherent thoughts oozes to your mind. Try evading inevitable shame by crying how you have said something other than blatant blabbering

Old Post 05-01-14 22:53
Tarnsman
Forum Regular

1. I don't have to because history is full of rich powerful people who have oppressed others despite having a very normal and healthy outgoing personality. I am aware that the concept of history might be too much for you, but if you really put your mind to it, I think you can do it.

2. Please read the first part of your sentence again and just let how absolutely retarded and abhorrent the structure of it is wash over your body and also no it doesn't all it impacts is how much someone is willing to engage in certain settings. There are plenty of introverts with a lot of personality who are very chatty and vocal when they're around people they know, they just don't like talking to people they don't know. (Also this ties into point 3 about work since generally in a work environment you know people and your introverted-ness is less likely to make you the guy who just sits in the corner and no one talks to)

3. Engineers make a shitload of money and have nothing to do with being an extrovert. I'm glad you think all high paying professions are lawyers though, it's not like surgeons make good money or scientists or any of the STEM fields that have nothing to do with social interaction.

4. God this dick really is so good, if you were really an open-minded extrovert like you claim you would want some but you don't because you're a little bitch.

5. Sorry to burst your bubble but they're not the same thing. Back in olden times we thought similar symptoms meant similar diseases, so while you may be glad to be stuck back then, the rest of us are in the 21st century, it's quite nice.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:53
Csonicgo

Waffenak said:

You keep licking those boots of your master and maybe some coherent thoughts oozes to your mind. Try evading inevitable shame by crying how you have said something other than blatant blabbering

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/325/924/7ab.png

Congrats! Here's a star for your post. Try not to gnaw on it.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:57
Csonicgo is offline Profile || Click here to Send Csonicgo a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mrthejoshmon

Waffenak said:

My master? Oh please, I am calling you an asshole because you are an asshole. Get it?

Pfft. Enough of your pitiful parade, I'm gonna find something more intelligent to talk to, like a brick wall.

Old Post 05-01-14 22:57
dew
experts

Waffenak said:
Running out of arguments so you have develop something else you try to bash? Keep bowing whoever bosses you around because that you can do pretty darn well.

Same thing continues here, I taste your sweet tears.

I dont steamroll anyone, I stand behind my own cause and if someone tries to push me back I come forward

Im sorry to hear you are such a slow reader but maybe you can evolve if you try hard enough or try seeking help via professionals

Old Post 05-01-14 23:02
dew is online now Profile || Click here to Send dew a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mrthejoshmon

Anyway, when the woman hit the truck was there any other bystanders injured? The article didn't seem to really talk about that fact.

Old Post 05-01-14 23:05
Waffenak
Forum Regular

Tarnsman said:
1. I don't have to because history is full of rich powerful people who have oppressed others despite having a very normal and healthy outgoing personality. I am aware that the concept of history might be too much for you, but if you really put your mind to it, I think you can do it.

2. Please read the first part of your sentence again and just let how absolutely retarded and abhorrent the structure of it is wash over your body and also no it doesn't all it impacts is how much someone is willing to engage in certain settings. There are plenty of introverts with a lot of personality who are very chatty and vocal when they're around people they know, they just don't like talking to people they don't know. (Also this ties into point 3 about work since generally in a work environment you know people and your introverted-ness is less likely to make you the guy who just sits in the corner and no one talks to)

3. Engineers make a shitload of money and have nothing to do with being an extrovert. I'm glad you think all high paying professions are lawyers though, it's not like surgeons make good money or scientists or any of the STEM fields that have nothing to do with social interaction.

4. God this dick really is so good, if you were really an open-minded extrovert like you claim you would want some but you don't because you're a little bitch.

5. Sorry to burst your bubble but they're not the same thing. Back in olden times we thought similar symptoms meant similar diseases, so while you may be glad to be stuck back then, the rest of us are in the 21st century, it's quite nice.

1. Dont bite too big chunk if you cant handle it as we see here.

2. I dont have to read it again because I understand it fully and it makes perfect sense.Your argument is total garbage: if you are comfortable only with people you know, how can you get along with people when you change job where you dont know anyone or you get new workmates, or you jsut have to deal with big mass of unknown people suddenly that brakes your comfortable circle.

3. Lawyer was an example I tought you would understand but you didnt. You did not answer to cleaner-lawyer question: does cleaner make as much money as lawyer or doctor?

4. Hey, you can make your own gospel and preach everyone how much you love gulping dicks, I'm okay with that.

5. Sorry to burst again your rebuild bubble but it is and your medicine argument doesnt have any meaning in this matter. I could say: potato can be green but it also can be brown and that why this matter is like it is.

Old Post 05-01-14 23:05
Waffenak
Forum Regular

mrthejoshmon said:
My master? Oh please, I am calling you an asshole because you are an asshole. Get it?

Pfft. Enough of your pitiful parade, I'm gonna find something more intelligent to talk to, like a brick wall.

So you run away with moist eyes, not very big surprise and dont forget your lousy arguments.

Old Post 05-01-14 23:07
Waffenak
Forum Regular

dew said:

http://www.doomworld.com/vbmisc/qvid.png

Out of words are you? crying alone? OK I think Im done also with your whimperings.

Old Post 05-01-14 23:09
Ichor
The Mysterious Red Square

Ichor said:
This thread is starting to go downhill. It might be a good idea to calm down and get back to the original topic.

Or you could...you know...ignore my advice and continue this ridiculous argument and send this once halfway decent thread to Hell.

Guess which one you guys chose...

Old Post 05-01-14 23:12
Ichor is offline Profile || Click here to Send Ichor a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote