Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can I reclaim MAP31?

Still keep MAP13 claimed for me. That's turning out to be a big level.

Wow wow wow, some of these maps are looking really good. I especially like the red color scheme of that last pic :)

edit: I'm gonna be away from my computer for a couple of weeks, but do you think I could claim a slot for the demon city? I freakin love that idea.
I don't have much of my work to show you, but I could send you a quick prototype once I get back.

Whew. That took way too long to write out. Posting with my 3DS :S

@Razen: Sure, but you have to claim a specific slot. There's no deadline currently, so take as long as you want for now.

@franckFRAG: Looks cool, but make sure to test it in Chocolate DOOM or the original .exe!

I'd like to claim the MAP11 slot; I've got something for it but I have to name it first.

[EDIT] I'd also like to claim MAP32; got another cool map for that one called, "The Cataclysm" if that's all right.

Matt534Dog said:

@franckFRAG: Looks cool, but make sure to test it in Chocolate DOOM or the original .exe!

Reassure you, my map works very well on chocolate-doom, I test a will regularly above, there is effectively some small HOMs but really nothing annoying. I also advise to all the mappeurs to use zennode.exe as nodebuild which is more adapted in front of HOMS.

valkiriforce said:

I'd like to claim the MAP11 slot; I've got something for it but I have to name it first.

[EDIT] I'd also like to claim MAP32; got another cool map for that one called, "The Cataclysm" if that's all right.

Sure thing. Be sure to PM them to me.

EDIT: Also, when the first "episode" is finished, I'll be releasing an alpha of just the first "episode." If anyone wants to test it, PM me.

Matt534Dog said:

@Razen: Sure, but you have to claim a specific slot. There's no deadline currently, so take as long as you want for now.

Awesome. In that case, I guess I will claim map16.

There are no pictures at first post now. Is it because of size? Why not add thumbnails or links?

(I'd like to see MAP32)

It's because I don't want to spoil the later maps. If you want to see MAP32 I could just PM you a screenshot or two.

Matt534Dog said:

It's because I don't want to spoil the later maps. If you want to see MAP32 I could just PM you a screenshot or two.

To be fair, I think you should have at least a few screenshots on the first post. Otherwise, when people stop by and find there's nothing to look at, people lose interest right away.

Well, I'm gonna try my hand on a MAP18 slot; let's hope I can get that hellish-city theme going on correctly.

By the way, I think this is currently my favorite project going on right now.

[EDIT] Random WIP shot (this time taken in Chocolate Doom):

valkiriforce said:
An image..

That looks fantastic valkiri I think that's exactly what the story is trying to convey

People should probably ask permission from Matt before posting any images though as it's ultimately up to him what screens he releases to promote this WAD..

..Just sayin'

I noticed a couple new maps listed; that's cool. I'd like to see MAP31 listed as it is interesting to see the new map titles.

[EDIT] I'm practically finished with my map; just need to playtest it some more before submitting it.

Either way, I'm really surprised at how fast this is going! Great job everyone! I think I'm the slowest mapper here...

Matt534Dog said:

Either way, I'm really surprised at how fast this is going! Great job everyone! I think I'm the slowest mapper here...

I bet I am, actually.