Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

doom 64 sprites.zip?

I know that there is .WAD file for all the Doom 64 sprites over on Elbryans place, but it comes in a .WAD format only, so when I d/l it, it refuses to work. Windows gives me a "Couldn't unzip into temporary directory" error. I was wondering if the exact same thing could be found in a Zip file somewhere on the web? I would appreciate greatly if someone could tell me.

I know that there is .WAD file for all the Doom 64 sprites over on Elbryans place, but it comes in a .WAD format only, so when I d/l it, it refuses to work. Windows gives me a "Couldn't unzip into temporary directory" error. I was wondering if the exact same thing could be found in a Zip file somewhere on the web? I would appreciate greatly if someone could tell me.

Stupidity cannot be concealed

Exactly why are you trying to unzip your .wad file instead of adding it to the doom command line?

I guess it was under "Doom Wads". Look for file "Macsprite.wad". I just wonder why those files aren't zipped.

why am I suspicious that DoomBoy is winding us up this time...? Surely no one can be that stupid...

Well I checked 'em out and whether you like the Doom64 sprites or not these certainly don't have the sharpness of the N64,not that the N64's sharp,interesting nonetheless.

AND THIS, FOLKS, PROVES ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT STUPIDITY CANNOT BE CONCEALED!

AND THIS, FOLKS, PROVES ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT YUO ARE TEH KING OF HUMOUR, NOT TO MENTION FAGASSEDNESS!!!