Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What's the best new end boss you have seen in a pwad?

Yes, but a downloadable one?

Archvile, do you know a place to download The Lost Episodes of DOOM book? I have the levels but I'd like so much to read the book.
Does the original disk includes a doc/txt copy of it?

You have a copy of the levels? Could you send them to me? I'm a rabid fan of all things Doom, especially old things, and I must have a copy. Please send it to weirdguy@zeldaclassic.com thank you if you can. God, I drool just thinking about getting ahold of a copy of the Lost Episodes.

Originally posted by Archvile64
Millennium :D

So what will it be like? The worst boss i've encountered in any FPS is Korax.

Originally posted by Vegeta
Yes, but a downloadable one?

Archvile, do you know a place to download The Lost Episodes of DOOM book? I have the levels but I'd like so much to read the book.
Does the original disk includes a doc/txt copy of it?

Well, the book came with the game. As for an on-line version, I really don't know of one. Don't worry, the levels aren't that difficult, the book really doesn't do anything but rehash stuff you already know plus give a few lame walkthroughs.

Thanks,
Yes, the levels aren't that dificult, they're quite easy,I just were wandering if the book includes some special stories for each one.

Oh, Korax is one of the best end bosses I have seen, I love his special powers.
The worst and most pathetic end boss, I think is Shub-Niggurat.

Yeah, I have to agree, Shub was the most pathetic endbosses. Korax is one of the better endbosses, especially if one knows how to manipulate his ability to activate scripts and teleport around, and the same goes for D'Sparil with teleporting also.

YOU ARE ALL WRONG

NIHILANTH IS THE WORST BOSS EVER

HE'S A FUCKING BABY

WHO TELEPORTS YOU TO AREAS WITH JUMPING PUZZLES

INSTEAD OF FIGHTING YOU

THAT IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS

Vegeta said:

Thanks,
Yes, the levels aren't that dificult, they're quite easy,I just were wandering if the book includes some special stories for each one.

Special stories, eh?

Well...something along the lines of..."You wake up after floating in a deep sleep through space. You get a distress call. Uh-oh. Demons on the Jovian moons of Io and Callisto. Time to go fight."

I didn't know there was such a thing as a boss in Q3A.

BTW Korax rules, even if he doesn't have that much HP.

At the end of the single player tournament in Q3A, you fight a cyber-monk guy named Xaero. He's pretty much an ordinary bot with maximum everything in his bot file. Pretty annoying, when he dodges all your plasma blasts, then nails you with a rail shot from about 55 feet away. However, there's a few AI quirks, so you still get a few advantages over him...

I think the one of the worse bosses is Tchornibog from Blood. He goes down in 2 Shotgun Akimbo hits

Hmm...I didn't think Korax was as much of a bitch as Jerec from Jedi Knight...but, I haven't fought the six-armed prick for awhile. Other than that...I dunno.