Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

id At E3

I saw over on Doomcenter that Homelan Fed has the news that id Software appears to have reserved some space at the E3 expo.

Looking at the list of exhibitors at the upcoming Electronic Entertainment Expo, one will discover that id Software has bought booth space in the big South Hall of the LA Convention Center for the expo in late May. It's unusual for a developer to buy space at the expo; most games at E3 are handled by publishers (id has displayed its last several games at its publisher Activision's booth in the past). So far there is no word on what id will be showing at the booth. Update It look like the id Software booth has the same number as Activision's. Weird but it would indicate that whatever they plan to show will be with Activision.

What could they be planning to show off? Personally I have no idea, does anyone else have any thoughts?

John Carmack presents a John Carmack production from John Carmack Studios : John Carmack's John Carmack : John Carmack's John Carmack.

Zaldron said:

John Carmack presents a John Carmack production from John Carmack Studios : John Carmack's John Carmack : John Carmack's John Carmack.

My head is spinning.

So, is that a program which automatically produces awesome game engines or what?

dsm said:

a program which automatically produces awesome game engines or what?

Heh, that would own.