Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Miscellaneous demos (part 1) [please post in part 3 instead]

NooBait: I'd love to but I have to catch up on education, maybe after some weeks
dew: the view is blocked for a single av to lift you to red key, but if you lure 2 of the avs near the mancubi you can reach it by double avjumping, but that would consume a lot of health and needs enormous luck to do fast + saves only 2 secs at best, so that's better left for TAS :)

Today I sat down and dug up what I think is all my unpublished demos, some like the simply phobos runs are ancient :)
Sunder Map01 UV Speed in 1:46
Scythe Map11 UV Speed/Pacifist in 0:03 Coop with Okuplok
Hell Revealed 2 Map01 UV Max in 0:51 Coop with Okuplok
Congestion 1024 Map02 UV Max in 0:54
The Ultimate Need More Detail E4M1 UV Speed in 0:47
Batman Doom Map01 UV Speed in 1:06
Simply Phobos E1M1 UV Speed in 0:33
Simply Phobos E1M1 UV Tyson in 2:30
Simply Phobos E1M2 UV Speed in 1:45
Simply Phobos E1M3 UV Speed in 1:31
Simply Phobos E1M9 UV Speed in 0:33
Congestion 384 Map02 UV Speed in 0:09
Congestion 384 Map02 UV Max in 0:15
Congestion 384 Map03 UV Speed in 0:15
Congestion 384 Map07 UV Speed/Pacifist in 0:03
Congestion 384 Map08 UV Max in 0:22
Congestion 384 Map13 UV Speed/Pacifist in 0:02
Ash Cave Episode UV Speed Run in 0:31

kimo old demos.zip

Perdition's Gate Map19 Closer to Hell UV Max in 2:26
This map is horrible. Just make small map and fill it with monsters without getting any of them stuck. The cacos outside with the tiny windows just is the nail in the coffin for this god awful gameplay level.

pg-19-226.zip

Perdition's Gate Map21 UV Pacifist in 0:11

I think I recorded a similar demo years ago. I couldn't find it, so decided it would be simpler to record again.

Edit: "Doom.exe" in the txt is of course a typo (or rather a copy/paste error). Should read "Doom2.exe".

pg21p011.zip

System Vices Map07 NM in 0:06

The vast improvement over my earlier times is due not to a new route, but to a "new" exit.

Edit: "Doom.exe" in the txt is of course a typo (or rather a copy/paste error). Should read "Doom2.exe".

sv07n006.zip

Grazza said:

The vast improvement over my earlier times is due not to a new route, but to a "new" exit.

whoops?

TECHBASE all over again.

Grazza said:

Nice.

Nowadays, when I'm thinking about running a map, I search it for sector type 11, thing type 88 and all the exit line types - just in case.

yea I died instead in the room with the hidden viles. I was with enuff cells and health&armour, but I got trapped and died, bla :(
but I should had continued, I actually thought all would finish within 30min or so, so I imagined I was doing something totally wrong. well.. next time :P