Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ezxariarch

When's Hell Storm coming back?

HELL STORM!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?
*wonders around looking for anyone who can answer that question*
Dammit, I wanted to play that so bad...
Heh, notice DarkStorm and Hell Storm are similiar? wierd...

Since Hell Storm's not coming back...I have been working on a TC to give sprites to the Hell Storm team...But...since they are not continuing it...I'l use my GOTHIC theme sprites and levels to make my own TC...Well thanx for the reply...

BUT...only one more question....How do I make a website???

= (

i used to work on the hellstorm team. I remember getting an e-mail about a year ago to work on a map. I requested a texture set that i never got and sent the level off and never got a reply. I hope whoever wanted it got it cause my backups got fragged. Case in point: i joinded the damn thing 3 years ago. I get an e-mail from them about once a year....

i used to work on the hellstorm team. I remember getting an e-mail about a year ago to work on a map. I requested a texture set that i never got and sent the level off and never got a reply. I hope whoever wanted it got it cause my backups got fragged. Case in point: i joinded the damn thing 3 years ago. I get an e-mail from them about once a year....

Hellstorm is currently on hold waiting for EDGE 1.25 to be finalized. As soon as that happens, we'll resume work, minus our missing leader. We should be back in action around December of this year.

Anyone who still has remnants of work on Hellstorm, please send it to me ASAP so that I can get everything together - I will be contacting people soon.

Good luck, Hellstorm members!

Matt Denham
Head programmer, Hellstorm

So wut happen to the old leader? He was the one who drew them sketches rite? If so....If u need some new artist for them sketches I can do them if you want. One more thing...Your e-mail account has problems, I tried to reply your old mail but it said "cannot locate host". Any other e-mail address?

Well here are the stuff im working on for Hell Storm rite now (besides the stuff im working on for my own TC.

-Unholy Monolith (done with 4 frames)
-Fallen Ones (done with the moving stuff.)
-The Spider thing (editing as of now frum the Arachnotron)
-Moloch Abbadon (editing from HeXen Heresiarch)
-Anagorak (still thinking and drawing concept sketches)

Need anything else just e-mail me a list...since its due in december. I think i can finish all of them by then.

So wut happen to the old leader? He was the one who drew them sketches rite? If so....If u need some new artist for them sketches I can do them if you want. One more thing...Your e-mail account has problems, I tried to reply your old mail but it said "cannot locate host". Any other e-mail address?

Well here are the stuff im working on for Hell Storm rite now (besides the stuff im working on for my own TC.

<snip>

Need anything else just e-mail me a list...since its due in december. I think i can finish all of them by then.

My e-mail address is mdenham@coinet.com.