Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Airbag

Textures!

Anyone have/know of any good plant textures for Doom that I would be allowed to use? And while I'm at it, how about vending machines? I already have the coke and pepsi ones from Invasion 2, so anything else would be a big help.

By "plant textures" are you talking about forest type textures (found in Blood, for example) or about sprites such as potted plants, stand-alone trees, etc.? Duke 3D has quite an assortment of plant sprites, and I've used others in some of my stuff.

Vending machines -- again, Duke 3D has some, but others from Half-Life are also available. (I used the HL ones in Paranoia, but credit goes to Chris Pisarczyk for converting the HL textures into DooM format.)

Well, not quite lush and outgrowing like stuff you'd find in a forest kind of way, but something like plants that you'd find in a conservatory.

And as for the vending machines in Paranoia, would I have permission to use those?

Thanks for your help.

Archvile64 said:

And as for the vending machines in Paranoia, would I have permission to use those?

Help yourself. (Remember, that credit goes to Chris Pisarczyk for converting the HL textures into DooM format.)