Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

Surge demos [-complevel 9]

Nice times guys!

Especially like that monster-run on Map06, dew would like that too! :P

I'll post these odds and ends so I don't ninja anyone else, I have a few more maxes done but I actually feel motivated to improve those unlike these...

Map 03 UV-Max in 1:08
Map 03 Pacifist in 0:24
Map 08 Pacifist in 0:04
Map 09 Pacifist in 0:15
Map 10 Pacifist in 0:16

randoms.zip

NoobBait said:

Most annoying run I've done this year.

i'd had this idea how to make map09 speed more interesting (and possibly even more annoying, haha), but joshy rushed the release and left out all the more complex edits (disabling the jump). if you want a taste, just go ahead and try to press the switch in the cybie room as fast as possible... :)

Map 01 -fast in 0:30 (would've been a Grandmaster Tyson but I used more than one of the tyson weapons). Included is a Tyson in 0:32 which for some reason I couldn't optimise anymore, which is odd. EDIT: Stroller demo added in 0:05.

sr01st005.zip

Map 02 demos UV Max in 2 minutes :/ should've done that better. UV Speed in 0:35 is included but only realised after that there was a pacifist in under 5 seconds, so that's using the normal route.

sr02m200.zip

Map 05 UV Max in 3:14. A lot of mistakes, I still need to work on fastest routes to take and getting items at the right time but, I'll hopefully get those areas worked on. Speed running levels is relatively new to me.

sr05m314.zip

I liked the part where you press a switch, turn around to look at the cave and see basically the whole map infighting.

D2all UV max in 53:37 (includes wolf levels, because why not)
Can be sub 50 with and without wolf levels, but it is fine for me like that.

srall-5337.zip

18 hours ago, kvothesixstring said:

Nice run, I didn't think about opening the door before the glide lmao

I actually wasn’t opening it before the glide in runs but once I accidentally found out you could, which makes sense haha