Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sonic_13

Epic 2 question

Hello all! I've been a casual game/serious gamer on and off, and finally decided to give Epic 2 a spin. I reached map 7, but the intermission screen right before that triggered a massive brain cramp.

What is the music used on the Epic 2 intermission cards? I know for a fact I've heard that some where before, but I can't quite pin point where... I don't think it was Doom. Can any body help me so I can get some sleep?

It's driving me crazy enough that I would ask on a message board. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: After like 40 minutes total of thinking, I finally found it, it was Final Fantasy 8. My fiance and I worked together to find all the summons within the past like 2 years, weird that that song in particular would stick out in my head enough to give me a weird vibe when hearing it again. Music is a strange magic. Thanks in advance to any one who read and was about to answer this!

I hate it when mappers don't write full music credits. "midi: Daggerfall (composed by Eric Heberling), Mortal Kombat, Hexen2, Daedalus.wad, Eternal.wad, FF8, Heroes2.wad, DV2.wad..." Awesome, so now I just have to find all those wads and game soundtracks on youtube (hoping that they weren't removed by copyright holders) and listen to every song from them. Sounds easy!

Well, the Daggerfall song is the one played on MAP01. The song played on Ogdoad (MAP28) is this. The rest, I kinda forgot.