Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TwinBeast

Washing Machine Skull And Two Others

I made a picture of some photos and some digital drawing. I have to do some 3 art pieces of different views on complexity to apply to some art school. I hope I get ideas for the other two in time, only two weeks time left to get them done and send the application.

This first one is a view of a.. uh.. skull in a washing machine. How's that a view on complexity, I don't know, I simply tried to make the image look complex.

Cool... I can't figure out if it's inside out or not. Reminds me of a lost soul.

Allright, here comes the two others..

Red Thing In The Wood

--

Beyond The Veil Of Reality

I've never had much of a taste for surreal/abstract art, but this is some nice stuff. I like the skull and the red wormy thing the best out of the three. I agree with Use3D that they'd make excellent album covers.

I've never heard of having to submit some art to get into an art school; while that makes practical sense, it also seems kind of odd to me. I was an art major when I first started college and I never had to go through that (just English and Math placement tests to determine what level of classes I could, or couldn't, take in those areas.)

Cool, thanks all!

I think it's pretty common to do some work/exam/something to get into some higher level school...

Well, if they like these, then they would invite me to some exam/interview type of thing where they make the final decisions who gets in.

Now I feel like I should practice drawing without computer or photos...

That third one is simply superb. Such depth to it.

Well done.

The third one is really good, except for the name you gave it. Very soothing colors. I`d really like to have that as a huge print on my wall. Nice!

The others, not so much. =) Looks like you have used the emboss filter in Photoshop. Yuuuuck!

What kinda art-school is this? Some digital courses I guess?

edit: I just have to point out one more time how nice that third one is =)