Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Meh. You can read plenty of such wannabe black-op/ZOG/NWO stuff at Greek defense sites.

Maes said:

Meh. You can read plenty of such wannabe black-op/ZOG/NWO stuff at Greek defense sites.

Any idea where to find intel regarding black ops conducted by the U.S. inside North Korea?

Wikileaks maybe? Given the usually clandestine nature of black ops I think you'll find there's little reliable information unless an operation's been compromised or declassified.

MRB_Doom said:

It's only fair to give the other side a fair go in such disputes, at the very least showing their point of view. Sadly, because apparently the Dear Leader did not embrace the use of more capable CMS, you have to visit the Korean Central News Agency, select English, and search for "rocket". Select the 4th result "North Korea Launches Satellite of Love". Yup, no way to link directly to articles.

Some excerpts:

The satellite launch is peaceful in every respect, and indisputably nothing to do with a missile test. It is a legitimate exercise by the DPRK of its inalienable sovereign right to peaceful exploration of outer use, universally shared by every member of the world community, including the U.S., China, Russia, Japan and France. No country, be it the US, Japan, south Korea, or any other Western nation, has any right to take issue with the satellite launch.

The reaction of the U.S., Japan and south Korea to the planned satellite launch could be called a Pavlov's dog-like conditioned response, or at best as that of a deer in the headlights.

^ They nailed that one right on the head.

Any U.S. threat to invalidate the nuclear deal would only serve to make the Barack Obama administration look like a cranky dodo. It will also prompt the DPRK government to retract its promise to place a moratorium on nuclear and missile tests, suspend uranium enrichment, and give international inspectors access to the uranium enrichment plant.

^ Fair enough. One "caprice" for another.

Successful launch of Kwangmyongsong-3 will proudly herald and highlight North Korea as a new Asian economic tiger and a new member of the elite club of economic powers.

"Successful launch of Kwangmyongsong-3 will proudly herald and highlight North Korea as a new Asian economic tiger and a new member of the elite club of economic powers."

Heh - I don't expect that to happen in my lifetime, unless they somehow manage to conquer the South without crippling its industrial capacity.

The North's 2011 per-capita GDP amounts to a mere 3 percent of that for archrival South Korea.

"Intercept our Satellite of Love and we'll throw a hissy fit!" So what's new? Anything the North doesn't like tends to be interpreted as an Act of War.

GreyGhost said:

"Intercept our Satellite of Love and we'll throw a hissy fit!" So what's new? Anything the North doesn't like tends to be interpreted as an Act of War.

There's nothing new, but still, North Korea always puts on a show.

Maes said:
But not because the "Bad Americans" intervened. The cause is much less heroic, NWO, ZOG and counter-terroristic than what you'd expect: plain old payment problems. :-(

Those are not "plain payment problems" and they are indeed caused by the US. As the Greek executive quoted there implies, the payment problems are because of sanctions where any trade or financial organization which deals with Iranian institutions, including its central bank, will be punished financially by the US.

myk said:

Those are not "plain payment problems" and they are indeed caused by the US. As the Greek executive quoted there implies, the payment problems are because of sanctions where any trade or financial organization which deals with Iranian institutions, including its central bank, will be punished financially by the US.

Yeah, but there is a pan-EU suspension of the sanction until June and a clause that currently ongoing contracts would be honored without being considered against the sanctions, or at least that's what I remember.

That's fucked up :-/ Going through economic hardships AND being denied of a cheap resource in the name of an "alliance" that so far has had little practical value and doubt cast all over it?

At least if our politicians negotiated that e.g. the USA bought all of Greece's debt for very low interest rates in exchange for taking part in the sanctions.

But what am I saying, they don't have the cojones to deregulate taxi licenses and are easily bullied by the first trade unionist to cross their path, how could they ever dream of trading blows with the big boys in the international diplomacy field....

So what?

The USA can openly fly remote-controlled planes over another country's territory with the stated goal of carrying out murders, and others can't even launch a satellite into space?

Maes said:

So what?

The USA can openly fly remote-controlled planes over another country's territory with the stated goal of carrying out murders, and others can't even launch a satellite into space?

Yeah this whole strategy with the drones is pathetic. Skynet wannabes.

MRB_Doom said:

Ready for controversial launch

Includes some pics at the launch site.

Google Translate choked and died when I fed it that URL. :D

According to today's news reports, North Korea's "Satellite of Love" will broadcast songs praising Eternal President Kim Il-sung. That alone should justify shooting it down.

GreyGhost said:

According to today's news reports, North Korea's "Satellite of Love" will broadcast songs praising Eternal President Kim Il-sung. That alone should justify tuning in

FTFY.

GreyGhost said:

OK if taken in moderation, but after twelve hours I'd probably tell them whatever they want to know just to make it stop.

In retaliation, they'll force you to listen to the "Voice of America" 24/7.

Nightmare Doom said:

This thread is getting ridiculous now.

I think Mr. Oppenheimer would disagree. Besides, your opinion doesn't make the threat go away. Apparently you don't need to travel that far to experience Hell. Shit we have one of it's demons right here.

I too get my information about the world and its goings on from russian tabloids.