Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dsm

Fanfic Index (updating regularly)

Okeydokey people, here's an index list over most of the fanfic forum's stories for those of you who can't search the forum by yourselves (either because you're too lazy, you don't have time or don't know HOW to find old threads). I've deliberately left out some stories (because these are too shitty to be worth spending time reading and have only generated negative reactions)
I'll update this list whenever I am in the right mood to go searching for old stories which are worth reading - it'll take some time before I'll get all stories listed though so please be patient. Goddammit, my avatar's gonna be all over this thread, namely because I can't just make *one* long list, since it'll likely be too long to show on one page!
Right, since this thread was originally just an index over my own story, Evil Unleashed, it's automatically the first one listed in this thread.

Dsm's stories:

DOOM: Evil Unleashed - Special Edition

Doom: Hell on Earth (Follow up to Doom: Evil Unleashed)

Intro Episode: The Nightmare
Part 1 (0.1)
Part 2 (0.2)
Part 3 (0.3]
Part 4 (0.4)
Part 5 (0.5)

Episode 1: Into the Dark
Part 1 (1.1)
Part 2 (1.2)
Part 3 (1.3)
Part 4 (1.4)
Part 5 (1.5)
Part 6 (1.6)
Part 7 (1.7)
Part 8 (1.8)

Episode 2: Sign of Evil
Part 1 (2.1)
Part 2 (2.2)
Part 3 (2.3)
Part 4 (2.4)
Part 5 (2.5)
Part 6 (2.6)
Part 7 (2.7)
Part 8 (2.8)

Episode 3: Sin
Part 1 (3.1)
Part 2 (3.2)
Part 3 (3.3)
Part 4 (3.4)
Part 5 (3.5)
Part 6 (3.6)
Part 7 (3.7)
Part 8 (3.8)

End &
Epilogue

Castle Wolfenstein

Prologue

Intro Episode: Ominous Rumors
Chapter 1 (0.1)
Chapter 2 (0.2)
Chapter 3 (0.3)
Chapter 4 (0.4)

Episode 1: Escape from Castle Wolfenstein
Chapter 1 (1.1)
Chapter 2 (1.2)
Chapter 3 (1.3)
Chapter 4 (1.4)

HeXen

Prologue

Doom Antology stories

The Command Control Station
The Pandemonium

Bravo Team

Bravo Team prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Misc stories

RTC-3057 Backstory: The Awakening
Invasions from the Outside - A Historical Review

There's so much quality in these storys, I hope you don't mind I saved them all in Word as a complete document. They really are enjoyable.

Perhaps you should copyright?

I don't mind that you saved them as a word document and no, I don't want to copyright it since I am just writing the story for my own amusement.
I'm glad that you like it and I hope to be able to keep up the high quality of my previously released chapters :-)
[edit]I forgot to remind you that I intend to do an improved, compiled version of the whole story once I've completed it[/edit]

dsm said:

I don't mind that you saved them as a word document and no, I don't want to copyright it since I am just writing the story for my own amusement.
I'm glad that you like it and I hope to be able to keep up the high quality of my previously released chapters :-)
[edit]I forgot to remind you that I intend to do an improved, compiled version of the whole story once I've completed it[/edit]

I see how you could make them much better... I mean that as a compliment ;)

Zaldron said:

Shouldn't you stick all these indexes, dsm?

"Stick these indexes"? Would you mind speaking in a plain form of English that we mortals understand?

Gather all the links from previous serials/novels with multiple entries, write them down in this thread, then edit the title for something like "Fan Fiction Index" and then under Admin Options select "Stick/Unstick Thread".

Got it.
Probably a good idea yeah, but it'll probably take a lot of time - I'll do it gradually.
One more thing: What exactly does that stick/unstick option do?

An "ATTN" thread. What Ling uses to make announcements. That way you won't have to bump the thread continually.

Crendowing's stories:

The McKnight Saga (This one includes links to Crendowing's page, because I can't find all chapters to this story in this forum)

Prologue
E1M1 - Hangar
E1M2 - Nuclear Plant
E1M3 - Toxin Refinery
E1M9 - The dream and the Military Base
E1M4 - Command Control
E1M5 - Phobos Lab
E1M6 - Central Processing

Miscellaneous stories
*FUNNY STORY ALERT*The Doomguy makes a guest shot on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Community Stories:

Community Story Mk 1
The Doom Community story (Mk I)
The Community Story Mk 1 issues thread

Community Story Mk 2

The Doom Community Story (Mk II)
The Community Story Mk 2 issues/suggestions thread

"Unofficial" Community stories

Story Continuem

*FUNNY STORY ALERT* B.J. and the Big F'ing Gun

Doom Prologues - Prologues done by community members (Noone so far, but I post a link to it anyway so that people might start to post their prologue ideas).

Monster Info (This one started out as BBG's attempt at "scientifically" explaining some of the monsters, but it ended up being a community thread)

BBG's (that's Bigbadgansta for those of you who don't know our former "King of Post Hell) stories:

*FUNNY STORY ALERT* First Person Shooter Lounge

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4 - Spinoff: The Baddies' Lounge
Volume 5
Volume 6
Volume 7
Volume 8
Volume 9
Volume 10
Volume 11
Volume 12
Volume 13
Volume 14
Volume 15
Volume 16
Volume 17
Volume 18
Volume 19

The Doom Weapon series

The Chainsaw
Chainsaw (Well I'll be damned, BBG made TWO different stories about the same weapon!)
Super Shotgun
Chaingun
Plasma Rifle
BFG 9000
The Berserk Pack and the Shotgun
The Cyberdemon AND the Discovery of the Rocket Launcher (I guess this one belongs in the weapons series)

*FUNNY STORY ALERT* The DW vs DC vs ND matchup

DW vs DC vs ND
The Aftermath of DW vs DC vs ND

The Skulltag Cronicles

Part I
Part II
Part III

The Belly of the Dungeon(Wolfenstein story)
First part
Second part

Strife

Intro
The Sanctuary
The Front
The Deal
The Prison

Blood

Intro

Don's Challenge
I
II
III
IV
V
VI

Don's Notebook

Miscellaneous stories

"I'm Not a Soldier" ....Dammit! :-P
The Sewer System
Bloody Assault
Waiting
Marine Corps Base
U.A.C. IPA (Invasion Prevention Agency) Meeting
*FUNNY STORY ALERT*DOOM Monsters
In thy Nightmares
The Deathmatch
Eternity
Haunted Halls

dsm said:
Cren: You're more than welcome to edit this particular post to add the missing chapters and I would be very pleased if you would be so good as to update this particular list whenever you post a new chapter.[/B]

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a mod anymore.

Anyway, you want an index of my stories? Go here. As far as I can remember, I've posted all my "McKnight" chapters up to E1M6 in the FFF, you just haven't seen them yet.

Just call it "The McKnight Saga" or something like that. I frankly don't care, it doesn't really have one.

dsm, you can take mine away. Someone said that they hated it, so I killed it. On the bright side, I don't have to write anymore.