Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Phobosdeimos1 is Dead.

I'm extremely sad to say this, but this is the explanation of his absence here. I checked his facebook page. I do not know how he died, but he apparently died sometime between January 10th and January 14th. For those who don't know him, he's contributed some really great maps to projects such as DTWID and Interception.

Rest in peace, your maps and presence on the forums will be missed. :(

Rest in peace, phobosdeimos1. You will be strongly missed.

EDIT: As of now, Interception will be dedicated to phobosdeimos1.

This is quite a shame.

Edited by Avoozl : no longer using dogmattic term rip

That's...really unfortunate. I know he went quiet after failing to make the first DTWiD cut but I figured he was taking a long break and working on the next Raw Action WAD. See you where the sky may be.

This is awful news. I know nothing about him but from what I gathered from his posts I suspect he may have been depressed. If that's really the case, then it's such a shame that he wasn't able to receive the help he needed. R.I.P.

Wow... I've been typing his name in skulltag so I can try to get into a game with him for a long time, now.

I had him as a friend on youtube.

I talked to him every now and then.

Well... this is disheartening.

We've only started chatting and knowing each other, but this is extremely sad. I hope you rest in peace man.

This is very sad news. :( He seemed like a nice guy. I didn't realize it had been so much time since he had last posted on the forums. :-/ I have to say the number of young doomers that have passed away during the time I've been on these boards is a bit disconcerting.

I gave the guy some guidance on map-making and MIDI-making over Skype. He seemed like a keen-to-learn okay guy.

RIP.

I hadn't realized how long it had been since he posted either. I remember him being really active when DTWID was in development, but just assumed he wasn't posting much now.

He seemed well right up until his last Youtube video, which very was close to his death. I assume it was a sudden accident of some kind.

Phobosdeimos1? Died?!

That's awful news! He was one of my friends, yet he's young. He was very nice and a bit of comedian. And I waited him to come back since his last post over here.

R.I.P Phobosdeimos1.
I really hope he done well in his life.

Condolences to his family.