Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pyrix

Weird Skulltag bug (dying when hit with health left)

For some reason my copy of the most recent skulltag is having some weird bug where I'm dying when I get hit by enemies despite still having, for instance, 65 health. This is extremely bizarre and I have no idea how to fix it. Anyone have any clues?

No, I've had this bug myself. It has something to do with Skulltag not displaying the proper amount of remaining health but I'm not exactly sure what triggers it.

^haha, true, but this is indeed a different problem. There's no demo of it because it's hard to notice in co-op as dying isn't a big deal, and nobody records demos of solo-play with Skulltag.

Yeah for whatever reason I could have tons of health yet I die from even small hits like an Imp fireball. It's complete BS. Should I "downgrade" to an older version? This never happened before...

Report the bug to the Skulltag dev team HERE.

In the meantime, you should use ZDoom when playing offline.

By the way how do I enable hardware render in ZDoom like in Skulltag? There's no option for it at start up.

pyrix said:

By the way how do I enable hardware render in ZDoom like in Skulltag? There's no option for it at start up.

ZDoom doesn't support hardware render yet.

GZDoom, a child port of ZDoom, does however.