Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lizardcommando

Hi everyone.

If anyone remembers me telling everyone that I've been making a Doom2 mod called Lizard's Legacy which is four episodes long. (meaning each WAD is an episode) Now I'm curious. Has anyone ever been to my site yet? If so did you download anything, and if you downloaded any of my WADs, how did you like them? I know it's not as good as most WADs with ZDOOM and/or Legacy features, but I'm sure there are worse WADs out there...

The website is:
http://www.geocities.com/lizardcommando/enter.html

I downloaded two files and they will not unzip with winzip 7.0, an error message is displayed about not being able to open the file. Any reason for that?

Hi lizzardcommando.

Remember me sending you pm asking wether you had a copy of bhs doom or not? (3 or 4 if I'm not mistaken)

Thanks for not replying eh. All I needed was a yes or no; In case you had it, I even provided you with a link to upload the file to.

Thanks a lot eh.

NeoNite said:

Hi lizzardcommando.

Remember me sending you pm asking wether you had a copy of bhs doom or not? (3 or 4 if I'm not mistaken)

Thanks for not replying eh. All I needed was a yes or no; In case you had it, I even provided you with a link to upload the file to.

Thanks a lot eh.

Oops. Sorry about that. I thought I said no, but, I guess I must have forgotten.... Sorry. But I'm really sure Sunet has it though.

Biffy said:

Well, you answered NeoNite, where is my answer?

Oh, oops. Ok, so you can't download my file, could tell me which ones?

No, I CAN download them. They do not arrive as "normal" pkzip/winzip archives, they will not unzip, as I said. What are they compressed with? Files are pslevels.zip and lizardwarb2.zip. I have winzip 7.0.

Lizardcommando said:

Oops. Sorry about that. I thought I said no, but, I guess I must have forgotten.... Sorry. But I'm really sure Sunet has it though.

Damn shame man :( really can't find it anywhere on the net.. not even using morhpeus for crying out loud..
Sunet used to have it I'm afraid.
Ah well... too bad for me

/me takes supershotgun and ends his misery...

Cybie is smiling..

What are you looking at?

/me hunts cybie. Cybie poops his pants! Not again! Noo! Come here ya coward!
BLAM

Damn cyberdemon bastiches :D

Biffy said:

No, I CAN download them. They do not arrive as "normal" pkzip/winzip archives, they will not unzip, as I said. What are they compressed with? Files are pslevels.zip and lizardwarb2.zip. I have winzip 7.0.

I can unzip them. I think you're using an outdated version of Winzip. Upgrade to the newest version. My winzip version is 8.

I think Winzip is up to 8.1 now (at least that's the ver of the copy I have).

If you already have a registered copy installed, it just updates for you when you install - no need to re-enter reg info or anything.

I didn't realize that the zip format had changed during that time though.

OK, now I have Winzip 8.1 and get the same error message, not a valid archive file. So, it seems that I had a problem with the downloads. Odd, never have any problems with other downloads of zipped files. Used IE 6.0. Thanks for checking into it, LizardC and Nigel.