Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phenex2

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #42 - Vile Flesh

The Dark Knight of Doom ports rises from irrelevance and even brings you the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything. The brain-dead moronic TNS admins are taking you back to the roots of TNS. You scared yet? If so, you might want to stop using ZD immediately. We cannot as a community tolerate the demons occupying Vile Flesh, so you're gonna get politically banned if you don't attend this TNS. They don't call us controversial and unliked for nothing! Also remember December 21 2012 is around the corner, so get some more ZD before it tanks. The full news post explaining the reasoning behind the wad selection (with comments) can be read here.

• Maps: 01-20
  • Lives: 1
  • Players: 32/50
  • When: 20:00 BST (15:00 EDT) (Euro session) / 20:00 EDT (01:00 BST) (US session)
Competitive Doomers, be delighted to hear that the ZD Euro Duel League is flying by, producing many demos, all of which can be found on doom.com.hr. League chief Nero is also busy getting a New School league underway to cater for the Quake freaks.

Touché ZDaemon! I for one lol'd. If you can't laugh about this then you take Doom way too serious ;)
I'll make sure to attend this event. Missed it the first time it was played.

I am so there. It's almost like this event was scheduled just for somebody like me!

It's that time, ladies and gents. Excuse the laziness, it was also a little late to post a news sub when I was choosing between doing that or sleeping last night, and I was 'dead tired'.

Now, what we have here is a brutal, rotten final set of maps. To be honest, I just can't see a wuss like yourself ever getting out alive from the first one. I mean, do you honestly think you have what it takes to kill some hellspawn and save some team mates? I reckon you'll be first to derp in the highlights reel... No? prove me wrong.

• Maps: 21-32
  • Lives: 1
  • Players: 32/50
  • When: 20:00 BST (15:00 EDT) (Euro session) / 20:00 EDT (01:00 BST) (US session)
Might I mention that 'worst van der plas' made a neat patch for these two sessions which can randomize monsters using several methods, one of these being a very dangerously special sight to witness. Need I say more? BE THERE!