Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
didierbertrand

Zones of Fear demos [-complevel 9 ]

MAP25 UV-Max in 11:02

Funny and terrible demo, here you can see me playing keyboard only, which obviously explain why I use a mouse.

Edit: Andy, please don't upload this to DSDA, this demo is too terrible and slow for it. In time, I have forgotten to say that whatever I tried, I couldn't get that Mastermind to teleport. Am I missing something here?

zf25-1102.zip

1ntru said:

MAP25 UV-Max in 11:02

Funny and terrible demo, here you can see me playing keyboard only, which obviously explain why I use a mouse.

Edit: Andy, please don't upload this to DSDA, this demo is too terrible and slow for it. In time, I have forgotten to say that whatever I tried, I couldn't get that Mastermind to teleport. Am I missing something here?

MAP25 UV-Max in 10:38

I don't like the level but oh well, that keyboard record by me needed a little improvement. Time can't be pushed much further since this level is time based. Not only, a Mastermind won't teleport.

zf25-1038.zip

Zones of Fear

Map 18 Pacifist in 1:04 (Video)
Map 21 UV-Speed in 3:04

The UV-Speed is first exit; I didn't really like the IL, but I think it's relatively interesting, so perhaps someone else will want to work on it.

The Pacifist run was quite lucky in a few parts (my goal had been 1:09).

kraf-zof.zip

MAP01 UV-Speed in 1:37 zf01-137.zip

MAP02 UV-Speed in 2:13 zf02-213.zip

These demos are bad. I recorded them in 2014. They were very likely the second and third speed demos I ever recorded, the first being MAP01 UV-Speed in 1:55 for this same WAD. Uploading these mainly for posterity's sake.